Why is Mine a harder boss than Ryuji? It makes no damn sense...

Why is Mine a harder boss than Ryuji? It makes no damn sense, the only explanation for his totally absurd strength is that he’s “stronger than he looks”.

Attached: BADD3D4C-1276-42D4-BF1A-AFC235A1CA7D.jpg (735x414, 19K)

better fighting style

>Herro...

Ryuji’s a powerhouse and a tank, with the brawn and stature and genetics to prove it, as shown in Yakuza 0 when he was the size of the average japanese man at the age of 12.
Meanwhile, Mine was shown to be smart at a young age, and nothing more. I find it VERY hard to believe there’s good reason for him to have more raw power and technique than two men that fought very serious battles for most of their lives.
Then again, this is Yakuza 3, what else to expect from the series’ worst entry.

He's gay for daigo

>Zeres no change in za pran

You were supposed to say “okay got it”.

He's supposed to be absurdly strong as well, it just has zero build up besides his tattoo. Qilin is supposed to be Dragon's equal.
This is why you shouldn't think too much about power levels in Yakuza, I'm baffled this is actually such a common topic to this day.

>Why is a chubby guy with goofball dyed blonde hair that is sipping on sugary drinks all night with no training (that Kiryu demolished twice before the hills fight) LESS strong than a dude that had insane self discipline since childhood and was training extensively between and during his everyday work schedule?
Gee user, I have no idea!

If you played Kiwami 2 then you have no right to talk, Ryuji was actually tough in Yakuza 2

I know, I’m speaking for PS2 Y2, not Kiwami 2.

You're based then but yeah Mine is just skilled

No, he’s not, he’s a shallow fanfic-tier character.

Fueled by gay rage

okay gary

aizawa>ryuji>shibusawa>mine>nishiki>iwami

Why do you think Ryuji should be stronger than Mine?

Y3 haters filtered once again lmao

See:

technique > size

>technique
Gained through intensive training with professionals and battles against very formidable opponents, not punching some sandbags in your private gym and hiding those comically large muscles underneath a flashy suit. Kiryu of all people reigns supreme over other characters when it comes to technique, yet he somehow struggled against Mine and his victory is implied to be a clutch.
Dunno why, but even Amon’s battle was easier and felt “fairer” than Mine’s.