Leave Ana to me

>Leave Ana to me.

Attached: indeks.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

Powercreep is unavoidable

>deleted most of the annoying shields
>come up even more annoying mechanics to deal with
it's all so tiring...

>Reinhardt is balanced because he can't attack while shielding
>Winston is balanced because his DPS output is average and his shield has a long cooldown
>Other tanks have no shields and generally rely on one of the others to compensate
>Add Orisa who can shoot while shielding, has a quick cooldown on her shield and the shield itself has much better coverage
>Add sigma who can throw his shield and still shoot while its up
>Wonder why shields become dominant and the game becomes boring and stale.
I swear the devs in charge of game balance are some of the most retarded out there.

Nu-Blizzard with their boring, intentionally non-sexual female character designs

Ana's antiheal 'nades are pretty retarded, so it's good that we may have something else that way deal with them

her healing is mediocre and slow and her damage is hard to hit, you will be fine

Its more the invulnerability I have an issue with, I hate it with Baptiste and this looks like a better version of that.

>'briefly invulnerable'
Who the fuck thought this was a good idea.

>Add Orisa who can shoot while shielding, has a quick cooldown on her shield and the shield itself has much better coverage
>Add sigma who can throw his shield and still shoot while its up
and yet Reinhardt was still the meta tank 90% of the time.

>Play overwatch 2
>enemy team has ana
>ask supports to switch
>theyre f2p and dont have her
rip lol

It was Rein + one of those two or Dva though, because unlike Winston, Hog or Zarya they could cycle their shields with Rein and never be without a buff as fuck shield. Their numbers were simply too high and thus let Rein cycle with them and recover his shield easily. There was next to no gap in defenses if played well.

I fucking hate shields and invuln holy shit

That's exactly my point, Reinhardt was a good character imo because he was the frontline, he and the other tank had to support each other. Once you add another shield character the need for support just drops away because as soon as one shield breaks the other tank can just use theirs. All this while being able to dish out damage and use their abilities with their shield still up, unlike Reinhardt.

This is why TF2 had it right. Add more weapons, not more classes

>Baptiste's invulnerability lamp is one of the most hated abilities in the game, if not the most
>give the same thing to the new support but this time it's uncounterable
what the fuck were they thinking? who asked for this?

Attached: 1650951075453.jpg (1080x1080, 60.41K)

how much to buy her?

No, leave Ana to ME.

Attached: kheytmtp1dz51.png (2500x1125, 2.55M)

the jews need the shekels FAST

>damage heroes get bullshit instakill moves/combos all the time
>nobody bats an eye
>support heroes get abilities to save their team from these
>damage babies lose their minds
Get fucked.

>AOE invulnerability
>Not even an ult
Haven't played Overwatch once, but I can SENSE the CANCER

>shields are bad. rezzing is bad. but more invincibility is good

That's because Rein is fun

>Increased crit damage
I'm glad they're making support more fight oriented, But that invulnerability shit seems like it will be busted if it's anything like Baptiste immortality field but not breakable/lower cooldown. Ana will always be played though because a good sleep dart is arguably better than most Ults in this game if you can time it right