Is this bad character design?

is this bad character design?

Attached: screenshot-2022-08-07-221559-1659935773479-780x470.jpg (780x470, 87.54K)

kinda. she has too many accessories, ugly aunt jemima facial gestures, and shes just copying another character. but the colorful spray paints and gameplay are good.

Tbh I'd rather watch my hairy ass with pimples in the reflection of the mirror than look at her

Fucking terrible.

>inb4 tekken fags flood the thread

I have a hard time nailing her down as ugly but she's definately hard to look at, y'know?

Shes ugly.

What the fuck went wrong here, they did so well with Laura.

laura wasnt good either. her concept art was way better.

Much better than whatever the fuck OP is.

Laura was made under Ono's direction, who is now gone from the company

Can't wait for bait threads of T8 Julia vs This

>long hair that serves zero purpose
>spray paints opponent

Yes it's a bad character design.

I'll be maining her and she WILL be getting a costume that hides her forehead

Attached: 1212235436.jpg (960x914, 126.85K)

No. Her facial model isn't great but the design is nice. You can see the influence from Guy with her own sense of style. Her animations have a lot of personality too.

It is. Not only because they keep cucking Guy, who looks much cooler, for some reason, but also the nonsense hair, igly face and the poor attempt of still giving her fanservice by that forced ass and abs

A little over designed but I think she's okay. I don't think she needs the gimmick of her retro headphones or spray cans but whatever, it's colorful. I do like the playful personality. However, she is black and they made her look in a way that has that plastic doll face in some angles; but otherwise there are a lot of racists who hate it for the sake of it, I doubt that would change. I actually dislike the asymmetry on Jamie more than Kimberly's outfit.

No but this is

Attached: Untitled.png (384x487, 128.9K)

I are the niggest

No, it's just really, really ugly

I don't like the emphasis on the spray cans in the super and special moves but they gave her an amazing ass.

N