Game doesnt tell you are the bad guy

Game doesnt tell you are the bad guy.

Attached: factorio.jpg (1280x720, 345.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FaIJ5jZqSsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neither are the bugs. They aren't even native to the planet.

Are you though? Engineer man just wants to go home.

Morality is overrated.

I am not the bad guy, the Factory is justice and truth.

>bad guy
Lol no, the bitters sure as fuck aren't friendly when you greet them
Besides even megafactories only cover a small fraction of territory, they have the whole planet for themselves

what diificulty should i use for a second playthrough?

>giving a fuck about who is the good or bad guy

Attached: Max_Stirner-1200x1200-cropped[1].jpg (1200x1200, 118.18K)

space exploration defaults

So this is how energy companies see us.

Attached: PngItem_329433.png (1025x979, 772.2K)

What do the biters even eat? Sand?

I hate the beginning of any run. Designing covarex processing is the best. And then again I hate scaling it up in case I want to keep playing.

The bugs are ugly and also prevent me from expanding further. They're the ones forcing me to make nuclear weapons. In conclusion, they are the bad guys.

You're not a bug sympathizer, are you, OP?

Attached: dsqdsdf.jpg (587x587, 52.09K)

Considering they evolve and spawn more from pollution, I'd say CO2, sunlight and maybe some nutrients from dirt. They're essentially plants.

>game makes it abundantly clear that you are the bad guys

Attached: 1657827043999.jpg (564x317, 16.87K)

They form a common root system underground so nutrients from dead matter in ground like mushrooms.

Can I mod the game to have this play? youtu.be/FaIJ5jZqSsk

other smaller biters

The beginning is the only part i like. The burner drills are comfy, the inputs are cute. Always at some point after i set up rail transportation, it begins fine and then there's that one material too many and my run dies there. The fun ends and the work begins.

>eradicating all abominations from the planet
>paving it from pole to pole
>exalting The Omnissiah by turning it into one giant factory
From my point to view, it is you who is the bad guy.

That's one of the common theories that makes sense, only really shot down by them attacking the stuff producing the food. Doesn't make much sense
Makes more sense.
Eating things underground and only going up for essentials like a mole.

The factory pollutes, the pollution is absorbed by the trees and that effects them somehow, maybe they eat trees, maybe they photosynthesize which the pollution would hinder and make them want to stop it.

Maybe it's a pitch black situation where they don't like sunlight that much and pollution reduces the sunlight, letting them come out.

I think the most likely situation is though, underground caverns and tunnels with some form of biomatter like shrooms and roots that they eat.
Maybe the pollution turning the water green and killing the trees leeches down into their food and fucks with them, making them angery

Oh yeah? What about the trees and the fish, smartass?

The trees get in the way of expanding, and the water prevents me from building wherever I want until I get landfill. They must also be exterminated, except for a single cube of water so I can get a water pump from it.

They're an enemy too. Fuck nature.

but do you have the high ground?

I Never Play with bugs

Yes there's a bgm mod then you fill up adjuncts with all the music you want like albums and it'll read them randomly.
Take an hour to figure it out it's a worthy mod.

No, cliffs must also be exterminated.

Don't try it

I don't think the game needs to tell you anything - you can figure that out on your own, and come to your own conclusions. That's the beauty of it.

You underestimate my power or something, fuck that movie.

It's a lost art that people seem to not realise.
You don't need to know every detail about everything always.

Most horror games would benefit from this alone.

It lets everyone come to their own conclusions, as well.
Personally, fuck biters, biter genocide for real. I like making maps that are islands so I can definitively kill every biter.

It kinda does now, though. The in-game documentation is very extensive and the missions pretty much guide you through every process.

I was referring more to the morality of it than the mechanics. Like, are you the villain? Are the biters the villain? Or is it just a situation that IS - you're trying to survive, the biters trying to survive through maintaining and protecting their environment.