How excited are we millenialbros?

How excited are we millenialbros?

Attached: EGS_HogwartsLegacy_AvalancheSoftware_S1_2560x1440-2baf3188eb3c1aa248bcc1af6a927b7e.jpg (2560x1440, 932.32K)

0, harry potter is for nerds

excited in theory but the gameplay looks terrible, hopefully I'm mistaken

Slightly. Looks like fun and I like HP but I know better than to get hyped. Also an entire fucking questline with a whole fucking dungeon is basedny exclusive so...not happy

Excited to give it a pirate for sure!
Shame the combat looks really meh and the puzzles seem to be braindead. I'm happy to be proved wrong of course.

Attached: the struggle is real.png (1558x669, 1.66M)

chucked

yea, I hope they understand what people want from this game doubt they actually do

people want this game to be an immersive experience where they basically feel like they're living at hogwarts, but i feel like its moreso just going to be some MMO tier gameplay checklist shit

10, harry potter is for chads

likely more a metrodivania kind of game with open world and stats, hope it's close enough to chamber of secrets
all I want is wander hogwarts and find secret areas

I'll give it a pirate since I was a huge potterfag as a kid and the Philosopher's Stone and Chamber of Secrets on PC are some of my favourite childhood vidya.

>Nogwarts
What the fuck. How did they get away with this?

Supporters of the Dark Arts finally got their way

all the characters are black and brown

It's those dirty mudbloods

The current gaming situation is so dire that yes I am looking forward to a generic open world game based on a series of shit books and 2 good movies.

Ye it looks alright.

Uuhhmm, sweaty. This is a pro-trans website

stop trolling sweety
t. transgirl

will playing this game help me get a cute trans gf?

>millenials
Speak for yourself, faggot, I'm an antediluvian.

trannies hate this game so no