Multiversus is a scam

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Attached: 3EC152F5-00D2-49C3-86D3-3EF16D3522C3.png (885x808, 729.52K)

>skins
>extra
who gives a shit

This is gaming in 2022, get used it or just enjoy older classics

What's impressive is that there are so many people hyped about westoid cartoons, whic are just garbage.
There are people who actually like scooby doo and the like. This is the real scam.

Yeah, i'd rather just watch my kino japanese cartoon where a boy suddenly grows insane lengths of hair and kills a cat ant girl (that's actually male) in 1 single punch

Nothing wrong with scooby doo nor hxh

great premise

>but my jap
You don't have to watch either. It's not an either/or situation, scooter.

I love it. If you are stupid enough to play games like this you should be taken to the cleaners, you should be fleeced for whatever money the devs can wring out of you.

fibby bibby

Most of it isn't even skins. It's literally account icons and 3 lines of dialogue announcer packs.

From the placeholder icons they added to the shop they are going to start selling actual skins for in game currency

dead game

you can tell whoever wrote this doesn't play f2p games
most of them require thousands of dollars to get everything include shit that affects gameplay directly or indirectly

Now let's do this with tf2.

>westoid cartoons
>NOO YOU CAN'T MENTION JAPS
What the fuck am I supposed to mention then?
The french rayman cartoon?
get a grip

You can mention them but this thread isn't about them so what's the point?

>What the fuck am I supposed to mention then?
You can simply try not deflecting.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I NEED ALL THE PAID COSMETICS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Holy kek what is this thread

>Multiversus costs less money to get everything than any other modern multiplayer game
Wow, that sure is news alright

I don't even like scooby doo, I just wanted to see weebs complain

no shit