Hundreds of Japanese games that are set in Japanese schools

>hundreds of Japanese games that are set in Japanese schools
>Not one game set in American schools
Why is this the case?

Attached: 20220915_172605.jpg (414x646, 42.62K)

he cute

what is the nature of man

Attached: Bully_frontcover.jpg (284x350, 45.74K)

That guy gets off from going out in public like that. The more tabu something is, the higher his satisfaction. He is mentally ill and should be put down.

There are dozens of wegs

i thought its bong school?

People can just play COD if they want the american high school experience

>Bully takes place in the fictitious town of Bullworth situated in the New England region of the United States.

a miserable little pile of estrogen pills

There are plenty of fps, we don't need another in mutt school

we've tried making them via mods but moddb and nexus keep banning us from their counter strike pages
not sure why desu

Jesus, if only. It'd be a way more violent game if it were.

I'm trying to remember something that involves sneaking around and stuff like at a boarding school maybe, but actually I'm pretty sure I am thinking of a game where you are playing a POW in a camp.

America invented the ivy league look. One of the biggest misconceptions is that those types of uniforms came from Britain.

We have enough FPS games already

Puritans and SJWs are uppity about HS romance and sexuality in vidya despite having numerous HS-themed movies that revolves around sex. They also don't like any depictions of bullying/discrimination because they see that as a fuel for school shootings.

Life didn't end for Americans when school ended.

I don't know why most American schools ditched uniforms, because I think it helps in reducing bullying cases a little bit.

Someone should make this game. It would be hilarious

if it was american school it would be an fps survival horror
but you wouldn't be the one shooting