Be honest with me : is the game any good or does this IP rest only on her thighs...

Be honest with me : is the game any good or does this IP rest only on her thighs ? I like JRPGs but i'm afraid to not be the proper public for this game because of too much moe/stupid shit there would be inside. Is the story ok at least ?

Attached: ogp.jpg (1200x630, 675.71K)

Ryza 1 sucks but 2 is decent.
Neither game has a good story.

Just play it and find out yourself.

neptunia tier shovelware

First game is bland in terms of gameplay, the second game is better. The story is up to your liking but it's generic.

Why is the DLC so expensive? Doesn't seem to even add much to the game.

if you're here for a great story leave, its slice of life all the way through
if you're here for a comfy game come over
if you're here for a somewhat complex crafting system that represents a good 30-40% of the game then stick around.

>if you're here for a great story leave, its slice of life all the way through
Why is that not a "great story"?

it can be, but based on what the OP has written it's not his definition

ITT: shonenspics

I wish I could rest my head on her thighs.

any atelier games for romancefags?

It's a GUST (KT) thing. You should see how ridiculous the Lydie & Suelle DLC got and I was autistic enough to buy it all.

Does this run well on steam deck? I'm about to try it out and refund if not, but interested to hear anyone's experience

It's a good jrpg.
The ps2 games are much more of your typical jrpg male pc + female love interest types, though no real romance (as is typical of those sorts of games). Mana Khemia had some endings where (You) end up with the various girls. The closest (really only) romance in the modern game is in Escha and Logy, where you the player can sometimes choose the interactions to be romantic or friendzone.

Attached: mk57668.jpg (1239x1754, 2.2M)

Game is pretty comfy

is the gameplay deep with a good amount of challenge and interesting choice?
im sick of jrpgs that u can autopilot by just trying ur brain off

>Escha and Logy
Is that the anime where the guy has the look of disappointment after getting called her bestest friend? If the whole game is about his disdain face, I'm playing that next.

Games are only challenging when you are 12 because you are a stupid kid.

its low budget shovelware for coomers

there are plenty of difficult games user....?
are u arguing that there are no difficult games in existence? or just rpgs?
because there absolutely are difficult rpgs

Yes, but in the game it's reversed, if anything. He's completely blind to it unless you choose to have Escha come on to him. In the next game (Shalie), Escha has a huge crush on him (no matter what you chose in the previous game), but he can't see it.