Judgment

>releases on Steam despite all the Jap boomer fuckery out of absolutely fucking nowhere
>nobody is talking about it
What the FUCK is going on?

Attached: lost-judgment.jpg (880x495, 64.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-09-28/johnny-kitagawa-niece-takes-over-as-president-of-johnny-and-associates-talent-agency/.151644#:~:text=Hideaki Takizawa , an actor who,new chairwoman and executive director.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too busy playing.

Stadia exclusivity expired

I'm playing it.

That agency has new director which removed most of those old shitty laws actually. He even allowed stars to have twitter now
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-09-28/johnny-kitagawa-niece-takes-over-as-president-of-johnny-and-associates-talent-agency/.151644#:~:text=Hideaki Takizawa , an actor who,new chairwoman and executive director.

archive or screenshot that shit. don't give ANN views

>releases on Steam
I assumed it was announced that it's coming to PC/Steam. Never fucking expected to ask when is it coming only for the answer to be now. Is this game stand alone or do I need to have played yakuza games prior?

pc gaming is typically for people who are moreso enthusiasts

japanese retread games aren't really interesting, at all.

>another yakuza game, but serious
so yakuza without the only thing that would make me play a yakuza game, the kooky japaneseness.

How important is it to play Judgment before LJ? I'm afraid I'll burn out if I play them both back to back.

how does it run? heavier than kiwami 2 or lad or about the same?

>denuvo
No way fag

Denuvo and Full priced
Ill wait until its under Rp 300.000

isn't the next like a dragon game supposed to be another ichiban game? why is like a dragon a samurai spinoff?

its called a spin-off 11 year old bro.

yeah why use the like a dragon name? thought that was the name for their turn-based games.

You play judgment first anyway because it's objectively the better game

Denuvo so no theft. Wait a week.

Test

newfags. It's an Jap only game that's been out forever.

No it isn't.

A compelling argument.

No its the title for the franchise literally translated. Ryu ga gotoku means like a dragon.

Ichiban is the next game. Ishin is an enhanced remake of a PS3 game

It's a full blown remake from what they've shown. They tweaked and added so much it looks almost like a completely different game from original Ishin.

There are some references but you can play them standalone no problem.

Any Forums doesn’t talk about actually good games

>2019
If that was the key factor, I think Lost Judgment would've come sooner.

they any good?

Attached: lost.jpg (851x1005, 255.13K)

>denuvo
>$120 for the bundle
yeah nah Im not paying full price for a game that took years to release, they can go fuck themselves

thanks for an actual answer user

holy based niece.

I forgot how fucking cool the first Judgment was, I wanna discuss it with the PC newfrens but there seems to be no traction whatsoever. Which is weird because when the 3-5 remasters dropped we had plenty of threads.

Attached: Media Screenshot 2022.09.15 - 05.00.29.05.png (1920x1080, 2.75M)

I forgot about the goatse cover

I spit on that old fuck's grave

Its still kooky, just with mystery/ puzzles, and action combat. They relegated mainline Yakuza to turn based to push Judgment harder.

>Which is weird because when the 3-5 remasters dropped we had plenty of threads.
they were priced appropriately and no one ever expected them to come to PC, it was a novelty. Now it's just common for every game to come out for PC, who cares

I'm waiting for a sale before I get LJ, it's not worth getting the collection when I've already played the first one and don't want to replay it

Judgment's story has way more personal stakes for the main character than LJ, I'd definitely play it first just so you get to know the cast.

I saw that it is cracked on codex skidrow site but I'm 60% sure it not, it has jdownloader url

Judgment is way better than mainline Yakuza if 7, K2 and 6 are anything to go by. Only thing I'm looking forward to is the Ishin remake if they don't fuck it up but Judgment is pure kino.

I bought it but won't play it for a while cause I still haven't fucking finished 7

Meant for

>no one ever expected them to come to PC
Nigger are you serious? Judgment was an even bigger never ever than those remasters and literally stealth dropped yesterday even.