Harvestella

>please sit through three hours of unnecessary tutorial and soulless, unskippable dialogue
>characters are boring, writing is boring
>silky smooth 480p 15fps
>what's an "art direction?"
>extremely shallow mechanics

I can't think of a single thing this game has going for it.

Attached: harvestella-box-image.jpg (300x500, 61.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n47eQ2Glv3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tried the demo and yeah, it's garbage.

Tutorial cant be worse than tomb raider 4 one

okay but I can be non-binary so it is an instant buy for me!

Attached: Fck_vxfaAAATapt.jfif.jpg (1200x675, 37.37K)

Shame. It looked promising.

it's a shame because the aesthetic is great. But that farming has to be the most uninspired shit i've played through.
$60 to boot.

the main problem is that all of the farming sim and daily life mechanics are awful. they just didnt try at all. its like the developed a dungeon crawler RPG fist then remembered they needed to throw some farming in after. all dialogue and characters are tied to the main story which you progress by doing dungeon shit. honestly it barely even qualifies as a farming game.

how does square greenlight so many boring and unimaginative projects? The game feels like a team of bugmen implemented a design doc for a rune factory rip off without any passion or panache

You joke about that but RF5 did extremely well in the west despite bombing in Japan. XSNEED's first thought when seeing the laggy, buggy, slide show that was the original Japanese release and instantly thought "Wait a minute, I can't suck the furry's big bara dick as a male, better force Hakama to add that in" instead worrying that the game was borderline unplayable.

I thought it was gonna be good.
I just """""""hope"""""""""" that RF6 will get its issues fixed from RF5.

just look at this. i'm not even talking about the non-binary bullshit
a gray background with black rectangles and white font.

why not have some foliage in the background? bright, cheery colors. maybe leaves or cherrry blossoms falling. spruce up those rectangles, make them animate when you highlight them. that is peak corpo soullessness. it looks like i'm about to answer an annoying questionnaire at work.

Attached: c202qjm0.jpg (1280x960, 396.25K)

Sounds like you're making shit up, why is that?

Welcome to how corporations operate. Only greenlight stuff that's safe (aka lacks anything unique or good). Then further kneecap the game through "developer notes" and "oversight" until it's basically nothing.

play the demo retard and find out for yourself, thought I could maybe save you the hassle by telling you it's garbage

IDK why they use this "clean" menu aesthetic for all their games now, it looks bad

I mean if they wanted safe they could have just reused the octopath/live a live/triangle strategy aesthetic. 3D is more work and it looks way worse and runs like shit

I was afraid of it. They did look boring, each character from RF looks different and interesting.

"Harvesting crops before Hour of Finis." is the only hook I could see for this.

>please sit through three hours of unnecessary tutorial and soulless, unskippable dialogue
Really could use a skip or at least auto button yeah
Dialogue is boring, characters are decent and from what I've seen, better than RF's. Plot is cool, I like the mechashit.
>silky smooth 480p 15fps
I don't recall encountering any 15fps sections unlike the whole of RF5.
>what's an "art direction?"
Backgrounds all rook same but it has a distinctive feel to it, characters are a little generic but they're cute. I don't like how the artist draws their eyes, there's that little diamond under them in the models that bother me, you'll know what I'm talking about if you've seen it.
>extremely shallow mechanics
Yeah combat sucks but it might get better as you unlock more jobs.
>I can't think of a single thing this game has going for it.
The fucking music you deaf dingus

was thinking of getting this to try a farm sim game but i just got rune factory 4 on sale and people say this sucks so fuck that

what a shit fucking game youtube.com/watch?v=n47eQ2Glv3s

Attached: tumblr_ab920719d050ed8b70bb5a3fa329bdd0_204d6197_400.gif (400x225, 1M)