How hyped are you?

How hyped are you?

Attached: switch-tloz-totk-artwork-01.jpg (1280x1277, 573.97K)

not at all, just a glorified dlc that nincels will buy regardless

At first, not very. But then I started playing BotW again yesterday and now I'm beyond hyped, this shit will be GOTYAY tier with just a bit more content.

Zero interest until dungeons, items and more enemies are confirmed. It literally looks exactly like BotW but with flying islands

Just a bit. Need more info before I go full soi.

Possibly the worst subtitle ever given to a game. Killed all hype for me

Day one. Not even a tendie either.

Hyped over WHAT?

zelda is irrelevant

Tears of a lost kingdom? shiiit nintendo so lost with zelda they cryin, we ain't tryin to look at some meta comentary we tryin play some GAHMES.

Attached: chad warden_21.jpg (474x316, 11.5K)

Verily.

Reasonably excited. There's almost certainly a whole lot they're not showing. They're probably staying tight lipped seeing as the game is still eight months out. I wonder if this one will have much more linearity. I'll be surprised if an early ganon kill will be possible same as botw.

I'm going to take a week off from wage slaving for this game.

Attached: 2zajcJW.jpg (3570x1704, 377.24K)

Looks like typical Nintendy gimmick shit

it's gonna be a sub 30 fps slideshow again isn't it?
hopefully no more weapon durability now with the time control thing

Attached: 19069447487.jpg (712x720, 78.73K)

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Any Forumsirgins

Attached: 88d.jpg (700x913, 111.48K)

queers of the bingdom lol

Its gonna make Any Forums seethe regardless so my hype is immense

It's taken longer to develop than BotW did itself, it's going to have a lot more than "just a bit" of new content

>rehashed meme for a rehashed game

Still haven’t beat botw I kind of just start a game wander around seeing how much mischief I can get into at a low level/poorly equipped and quit when I get bored. Same way I play Morrowind and I’ve been playing Morrowind off and on for almost 2 decades. Still haven’t beat it either.

I legitimately can't see it being better than Genshin.

This