E drones, explain this

E drones, explain this

Attached: file.png (729x524, 373.09K)

explain why this smark is watching raw

Vince is God

Attached: salty shrimp - Knock Off (1998).jpg (1366x768, 88.83K)

Vince no selling faggots is bad now?

wrestling is escapism; the fans are cheering the character

Attached: 1585531263973.jpg (1280x720, 80.53K)

Innocent until proven guilty you liberal dipshit.

It’s fake scripted wrestling show, what do you expect? Lol

E-drones aren’t human. Simple as. Vince shouldn’t be making appearances.

it's a cult

Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon is a legend and saved pro wrestling.
Simple as.

>serious allegations
>fucked some strange and then have her a job to keep her trap shut/have easy access pussy at the office
the absolute state of smark manchildren

why do they pretend Vince raped someone? that is not what the allegation is about. The allegation isn't even about him having sex, it's about the hush money. are people that fucking retarded?

>serious allegations
lol

No one mentioned gAyEW though?

gAyEWtists are sissified nu-males.

i thought these guys were pro-"sex work"

WWE is fake wrestling and you watch it like it’s serious shit. Who’s the manchild now fag. Lol

>Vince gets into scandals every year since the 80s and doesn't give a shit
>Tiny sees a negative comment on twitter and has a mental breakdown

>WWE is fake wrestling and you watch it like it’s serious shit.
Based retard

quiet, fatty.

After #Metoo collapsed, Depp trial, and the brief period where politicians would be "credibly accused" only for the accusers to no show or be ridiculous (Kavanaugh), no one gives a shit anymore

what fucking allegations? i hate e slop but vince did literally nothing wrong, he had consensual sex.

Tell that to Nancy Benoit and Daniel. They found out how real the ring is

sasha banks fucks fans

>serious allegations
Unironic incels think a consensual relationship can be only described as an allegation

Yeah this reminds me of when Darby raped a girl and won the TNT title/teamed with Sting

We don't care about personal drama outside of the ring.

Those aren’t even my posts, dumbass. You waifufags are making yourselves look more and more retarded. Vince and WWE both suck!

Did he fake hit them with chair and then cut their forehead with a razor blade? Wait no he hit his unbeatable special move on them. Lol

They got worked into a shoot murder.

Why is he watching it then?

They're cheering the character, and nobody outside of the smark bubble cares that Vince got some poontang.
Also lmao @ the aewtist watching WWE.

I'm really starting to think they are actually jealous of a 76 year old man getting pussy. There is no other way to explain why they are so mad about it.

First you explain why you retarded faggots are still pushing this shitty "e-drone" meme

EDrones mad their scripted wrestling show is being mad mouthed. Don’t make hit you with an RKO while you stand here really to take the bump. Lol fags

the character is the heel as seen in Wrestlemania 38 when he humilliated babyface Pat Mcaffe and got a stunner from babyface Stone Cold in return. When did he turn face?

>mad mouthed

Attached: clapping-stephanie-mcmahon.gif (220x270, 259.68K)

>have consensual sex
>serious allegations
Lmao, lol even

Jon jones violently made a bitch miscarry while booze cruising and shot at homeless people in public for fun but I still cheer when he caves a pussies head in with elbows.
Phil Spector made his bitches suck off his pistols and then blew one’s head off for a laugh but the wall of sound is still amazing

MeToo’s dead, retard.

We, as a society, realized that women can never be trusted.

Vince spent more on fucking a paralegal than acquiring dubya cee dubya. Vince will always win his power levels are unchecked.

Attached: xw34MT.gif (320x180, 2.37M)

I don't know, I skip the manga and just read the books. didn't know about Mania 38

learn to spell tranny. you’re gonna need that skill because your kind doesn’t do well when you misspell their fictional pronouns

>fake wrestling

who would think wwe fans at a wwe wrestling event would be fans of vince?

edrones are cultists

this tranny is malding kek

it's barely even wrestling