Ganondorf just replaced the MC of the last game you played. How easy is it for him to get to the end?

Ganondorf just replaced the MC of the last game you played. How easy is it for him to get to the end?

Attached: Ganondorf.png (720x900, 726.7K)

>The surge
ez

>splatoon
Its time to make fried squid

he might beat the campaign or salmon run but he'd get his ass handed to him in turf wars and he's not very stylish either so 0/10 in freshness

>Doom 3
Does he get to use the same firepower?

Ink probably won't even affect him aside from pissing him off. He might not be able to actually kill any Inklings/Octarians either due to the respawning thing being canon in-universe.

>KOF2002UM
Ah man that'd be cool

OoT
Kind of awkward but he can probably walk into his own castle whenever he wants so probably pretty easy.

Jojo All Star Battle. I guess "beat the game" would be fighting everyone in the roster 1v1. He'd trash most of them but would get fucked up by Hamon users.

Ganondorf having his own chapter in Live a Live would be interesting.

>Super Robot Wars 30th
Gets wiped out of existence by Ryoma and the rest of the Getter team.

Attached: 1642566795743.gif (325x244, 586.77K)

>Splatoon 2
So that's why you never see red ink in this game...

He can just enslave them instead

>Dreamlight Valley
Hmmm, might be a challenge.

I want to suck Warrior's and Wind Waker's Ganondorf's meaty cocks...

Can Ganon become Elden Lord? I think he has the potential. Not sure if it’s a guarantee.

I can't think of a single boss he would struggle against.

>Turtles in Time
As much as I love Shredder, Ganon would tear him a new asshole and take over the Foot clan ez.

Also Hyrule Warriors 'dorf looked so fucking cool goddamn.

>Ganondorf is now in Team Fortress 2
What class is he?

Attached: duel of the fates.jpg (641x706, 499.31K)

>Sunless Sea
He doesn't strike me as a mentally resilient character, nor does he seem like a capable leader when under fire. Probably goes mad

Attached: lair of the sea god.jpg (640x480, 99.32K)

I dunno.

Attached: 16542346543.jpg (1200x561, 147.57K)