What happened to this guy?

Attached: broteam.png (300x300, 45.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

videos.coolhole.org/fate-of-halo/
youtube.com/watch?v=CCTtprZzu1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He grew up

started smoking a lot of weed and doing hallucinogens, got severe internet poisoning and left
good end

his movie came out finally right? was looking for his channel for some nostalgia but it seems like everything had been banned or deleted. I remember he was saying some pretty odd stuff when I stopped watching him but I don't know why he's outright deplatformed now.

i think he still streams on his own little special needs website to like 4 or 5 people
i dont know really, last thing i knew he threw his entire youtube and twitch channel into the dumpster just to please his small autistic community

Youtube nuked their channel into the ground after the years of making fun of trooms and gays. Even though it was the internet humor of the time.
The guys are probably old enough to have kids now so why waste your time fighting the censors

He got banned from everything

hes on coolhole

he legit went full fucking schizo and lost every single one of his friends in the process, he's still on coolhole being an autist and he's back on twitter, once again, being a fucking autist. him and his entire community fell from grace insanely fucking hard

goblin dartz

I've been told that
videos.coolhole.org/fate-of-halo/
is the video that broke the camel's back and got his shit nuked off youtube.

still funny though

youtube.com/watch?v=CCTtprZzu1g

he's back as mombot occasionally

even the guys he was friends with from his hometown? I know he always had a pretty high turnover rate with his chat mods but it'd be fucked up if he legit lost his childhood friends.

Why does every single person from this hellhole end up going off the deep end?

It sucks watching the people you watched on YouTube in your youth just go fucking insane I still have a Bro Team t-shirt

Attached: 1420770647667.gif (250x188, 455.81K)

aw sweet a bro team thread

Attached: 1662839075700.png (340x444, 103.16K)

yeah none of the wizards associate with him anymore because of his schizo faggotry, shit fucking sucks to let yourself get THAT terminally online

I am sad to report that he is not friends with the wizards anymore. According to him one of them creeped on girls during the filming of Trend and another one flaked on him regarding some work on it.

I miss circumsoldier :(

Last I saw him he was browsing an incel forum for like 80 people kek
A shell of what he was, streaming steam trash for hundreds of people who would throw $50 at him just to make his donation bot call him a fat fuck to make him wheeze laugh

moral of the story are kids are idiots with bad taste