What do you want to happen in KH4

what do you want to happen in KH4

Attached: sora if he real.png (1919x1079, 2.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C5u1UOWhxtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Completely remove any story involved and make it twice the focus on fighting gameplay and cinematics.

I don't care about Nomura shit

Rey fucking Sora with a strap on while Donald starts quacking his ass off and Goofy goes “garsh.”

No Disney.
It should be about Sora and his friends in final fantasy worlds

the series to end

Attached: 3f5.jpg (900x639, 168.95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=C5u1UOWhxtI

That it's a red herring and the next game is actually Verum Rex

i wish i were a cute boy

I want them to fix the combat
I loved the magic but the melee was boring as fuck, just floating around spamming aoe

Boring safe fujo-garbage as expected from a shit writer and director who creates his own donutsteel self-insert wet dreams just to pin the awful idea on his co-workers while he runs off. KH3 is still worse than 1&2 and they released the game twice, take a fucking guess how KH4 will be

>final fantasy worlds
cant wait to go to tiny versions of worlds ive already explored in other games

The new saga to be rushed by Squeenix dying and Sora finally impregnating Kairi with his replacement. Just make a her girl. Boom, entire world eats it up.

I legitimately hope 4 is shit and just gets unacceptably worse. Everyone wanted to see 3 and it was NOT worth the wait even with your most lowered basic expectations. KH is the relic of another time, a better time. Let Sora fucking wake up in a naked girl's arms for once.

Absolutely nothing. I want the story to be done already. No more orchestras, no more melodrama, no more "In another universe, no communication, sry" moments, nothing.
I don't even want another game. From the second I saw that damn box, the first thing in my mind was, "Don't you dare ask. Don't you fucking dare". I hate that box. I hate the blatant sequel hooking. I hate it. The universe doesn't even make sense. Do a reboot in a world that has some sense to it.

Sora knocks up Lunafreya

I want Sora to go back to how he was in 2. He's such a fucking idiot now.

End the series and not have Kingdom Hearts 5

you are user :)

Oh, good, somebody else fucking noticed.