I am sick of Fromshits and Zeldrones boasting how AMAZING their games are when they have absolutely braindead gameplay

I am sick of Fromshits and Zeldrones boasting how AMAZING their games are when they have absolutely braindead gameplay

Attached: 3D_combat.png (1082x714, 753.87K)

>why do I keep clipping through everything

Because limited moveset and people dislike limitations.

New World
Chivalry 2
Mordhau

None of these auto point you.

Monster Hunter is king of 3D action combat simply for being designed around manual aiming and requiring actual positioning to deal damage and not get fucking destroyed... For the most part anyways.

Attached: 582010_20200905020633_1.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

yep

Attached: 1642476605437.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

>automatically points you at the enemy
just don't lock on

have you considered playing good video games instead of bad ones?

in every game which has the double rajang arena quest, I always fail it the first time no matter what.

Attached: 1650210386784.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Cool but why'd you post a screenshot from World, the game that killed the franchise?

go back to /mhg/ to continue erping you disgusting freak so we can have an enjoyable thread.

OoT combat is complete trash, and the only From games with good combat are BB and Sekiro. If you want real good 3D action combat, play something Itsuno makes.

Attached: Ogre.webm (852x480, 2.99M)

Fuck off zoomie consoomer whore. Your shit taste will infect and destroy all franchises. Get aids, faggot.

World was fun

So was Skyrim, now look at Elder Scrolls.

>where is the style meter
>why can't I juggle inoffensive punchbags in the air infinitely
>no QTE finish?
>I want to climb on monsters and do ninja backflips
>game doesn't require spamming all buttons 3 times per second for le awesome
>FILTERED
>waaaah no animation cancel into le epic coombo
>enemies shouldn't be allowed to do anything, just recieve hits
yeah you don't want games about knights or about swinging swords, you want spastic circus ninja shit. Or you don't want to commit your attacks and manage stamina, just running around and spamming. Or maybe you like MH? The series that has a very sameish gameplay to Souls games except no lock, no stats, and it's only about fighting damage-sponge dragons?

Attached: sample_96211476a8dbaab9f482d6707e8eda6f51a2400a.jpg (849x601, 167.85K)

What I don't like about From is that they always have the giant fight that you slash its ankles to kill it.

>The series that has a very sameish gameplay to Souls games
MH came first.

you mean 3rd person right? cus theres plenty of awesome first person combat

I dunno man at the highest level of gameplay ie fighting games, 3d games are king. I mean shit literally just Tekken among the FGC has enough people to afford a solo general on /vg/

Attached: Miyazakibtfo.jpg (1024x733, 116.06K)

play Dragons Dogma

>very sameish gameplay to Souls
I don't care if this is bait or not you got a reply for this absolutely braindead dogshit take. any game with a high skill ceiling that is naturally expressed through gameplay will be nothing like souls gameplay

I'm sorry OP I'm having trouble understanding what you're trying to say what with all the cocks in your mouth.