I am seriously considering getting this chink controller with hall effect. I am tired of stick drift

I am seriously considering getting this chink controller with hall effect. I am tired of stick drift.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-15 at 01.47.59.png (1114x986, 482.39K)

ok

Is it drift-proof? What says it's so? Doesn't say on tweet.

Don't buy 8bitdo, buy the king Kong 2pro or whatever its called

But can it wake the Switch?

>Didn't even gave us it's name
it looks just like an xbox controller I see nothing special

That's like judging a mechanical keyboard by its appearance alone rather than knowing about what kind of switches it's using.

Hello fellow potential 8BitDo buyer. I'm also strongly considering buying an 8BitDo product in the near future. Perhaps you could list some positive qualities of 8BitDo controllers that put them ahead of the competition to help me with my decision. Thank you in advance.

This is a 50 dollar controller at best, not 80 dollars. More than 50 dollars and I might as well get an official controller.

does this one remain fully functional for longer than 3 months?

Apparently Hall of Effect is what prevents drift on controllers.
Have no idea of the specifics but it does sound nice. Hopefully someone with more knowledge also replies.

Hall effects sticks use magnets instead of the usual potentiometers. The latter wears off after a time because it needs physical contact thus friction to operate.
Magnets don't so they don't wear off. Also hall effect sticks are 20 times more precise.

Can I make this one be detected a Switch or Playstation controller or am I still forced to have it all detected as Xbox because fuck you?

Now HERE COMES THE REDPILL BABY.
Hall effect sticks were used in the Dreamcast and some Dualshock 3. That's right gentlemen hall effect sticks are nothing you.
All console makers know this, they've been selling you shitty drifting controllers ON PURPOSE. Of course the warranty doesn't apply by the time your stick drift.
You know what to do.

Attached: 1660236991289424m.jpg (952x1024, 122.86K)

What's the cheapest hall effect stick controllers out there? And are there such a controller by logitech? Their stuff is always sturdy. I still have the F310 5 years now and it still holds up flawlessly aside from a subtle drift, which is negligible in most games and can be optimized with a tick of deadzone.

>You know what to do.
Uhh, shit myself?

Attached: 1632014086511.jpg (397x390, 19.24K)

are nothing new*

>asymmetrical sticks
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Attached: 1662643007295010.png (648x729, 72.73K)

that is why I am asking for its name, but looking it up is indeeed nothing special

Yeah. I'm already waxing my bowling ball, I'm ready.

they're also standard in half decent flight sticks, and they used to be in keyboards as well

Attached: index.jpg (1024x685, 135.96K)

Afaik for controllers I only know the king Kong pro2 by gulikit and the new 8bitdo one. Some new handhelds have them too.

The switch is a casual console bro

>circle gates
who fucking cares

>asymmetrical sticks

Attached: imagine-having-asymmetrical-analog-sticks-a-y-b-options-hare-67763141.png (500x564, 58.58K)

That's still applicable, some people don't like ten keyless

>The switch is a casual console bro
That goes without saying; it's a console.

Pretty cool tho I wonder someone would want a hall effect keyboard. Analog presses?

King Kong 2 pro is $25 cheaper and has the Hall effect sticks/triggers too.

Is 8bit do's stuff any good? Might pick up a new controller soon.

If you like linear switches but don't want scratchy keys, or if you want to be able to customize the activation point. I think Wooting makes Hall Effect keyboards.

used to just be for longevity. remember when they built things to last?
but yes you can now get fancy gaymen keyboards with analog presses.

Attached: index.jpg (960x575, 81.7K)