DQX Offline

youtube.com/watch?v=KWK7x3oWQ-8

>Hmm,,, our online game has to finish service soon after all these years, but how can we get more money from the japan only fanbase, which to us, is the only fanbase because howaito piggu is howaito piggu.

>i know! lets release a completely neutered version of the game, with shittier graphics, no character customization AND still refuse to release an english version just to spite the howaito piggus even more even tho we ARE releasing this on Steam too!

GENIUS!

also its coming tomorrow in japan only, feel free to diss-cuss here.

Attached: Dragon-Quest-X-Offline.jpg (1920x1080, 1.22M)

need this
in english
FUCKKKKKK SE

Who cares? What kind off massive retard wants an offline version of an MMO?

Attached: x.jpg (311x445, 41.64K)

i dont want this either, but you can fucking TASTE the sheer spite Squenix has for people about this game in particular, a spite only comparable to DQ73DS, the 3d DQM games. or DQM in general.

and just to clarify, DQ Treasures is NOT DQM and its gonna suck

This looks like a DS game with the resolution jacked up

>with shittier graphics,
why is this? the existing assets look way better than this version

based
fuck gayjins

Good. Muritards bad.

>being a DQ fan and an EOP

Square Enix loves burning money.

>playing DQ without the god tier localization
No thanks

At this point is pure sheer pettiness.

>being british

>japan only
>offline
of course

Attached: kek.jpg (798x770, 195.18K)

with the fuckhuge loss that was avengers I'd think squeenix would finally grow some balls and tell the composer to stop being such a little bitch or just fuck off (in their own indirect way)

i really doubt this has anything to do with sakaguchi. if that were the case, none of the other games would have released.

the fact tjay there's still games coming to the states, even mainline. indicate that there has to be something else.

i dont want this either, but you can fucking TASTE the sheer spite Squenix has for people about this game in particular
SE admitted that the West likes the Rocket Slime more than Japan does, the West wants more Rocket Slime games than Japan does, and still refuses to bring the 3DS game over.

>tell the composer to stop being such a little bitch or just fuck off
Now I'm picturing the president of S-E stopping by the graveyard just to bitch out Sugiyama's tombstone.

Dude, he's dead.

>Sugiyama

DAMMIT! i said Sakaguchi!!!! FUCK!

I can't even be mad. This level of raw exclusion to the west is impressive. I will either learn Nip or never play these, and that's just how it has to be.

Even if they could do that, which they can't, since he's dead, they still wouldn't be able to do it because Sugiyama owned a stake in Dragon Quest. Even after his death, Sugiyama Kobo, his company, owns a stake, so whoever his successor is can't be told to fuck off either.
It's quite literally a Pokemon situation. Horii, Sugiyama, and Toriyama's companies all own a stake in Dragon Quest alongside Square Enix.

also.

>Sugiyama's DED!?

The flying fuck? how didnt i knew that!?

>What kind off massive retard wants an offline version of an MMO?
Me. Fuck paying sub fees for automated battles.

I really wish they went less hard on the chibi-ness of the character models. Something like Dragon Quest IX or VII 3DS would have been much better. As is, the limbs are way too small compared to the torso and the head is too big and it just makes the character models look like a stubby mess.

The game uses the same assets. Seems like they modified the original game to scale down the map, change the combat system, etc. Since the Wii version came with an Offline playable part of the game, a lot of the technology was probably already in place to make it possible without online backend.
To get to my point, the Online version also looks like ass. Scaling down the maps (and assets I guess), only makes it more obvious how low-scale everything is.

i would if it was what the logo advertised: an OFFLINE version of DQX.

not a completely different game that makes FFXVPE look like a masterpiece!

Damn they really fucked down the graphics

Yeah, it's almost been a full year since his death. There was even a sticky on /vr/ about it.
But it's wasn't heavily publicized in the west because Square are fucking cowards. Not like I blame them. Their posts on Jap social media were getting absolutely slammed by LGBTQ types openly celebrating over it.

These are absolutely not the same assets.

learn nip

Attached: 1539344812748.png (1280x2378, 1.06M)

>squenix tried to scape twitters insults.

being bashed because LGBTQ is way too good for them.

Me.

Attached: 1603511228704.png (300x200, 134.28K)

i love dq but man this looks like shit
meanwhile ff14 is getting npc bots for the entire story and basically makes online play 100% optional

Attached: Dragon.Quest.III.full.306438.jpg (1125x750, 752.74K)

Had to make it playable on Switch SOMEHOW

Tbf, the Wester community also sucks ass. PSO2 had a solid English community for years, all spin-offs received fan translations as well, etc.
DQX only started getting a shitty ML translation last year, the community is non-existent, DQXI 3DS never got a patch and there's no discussion about non-English games.
Fucking gacha games have a more invested community.

X online has a fan translation, bro. A lot of the dialogue is live MTL I think, though.

Every Nintendo fan that likes Xenoblade?

DQX Online runs on the Switch.