10 years without a new Ninja Gaiden game

>10 years without a new Ninja Gaiden game
>Coomers killed DOA, it's a gacha franchise from now on
>PC gets shit censored port of NG Sigma 2 instead of the vanilla version
>Hayashi and the rest of Nu-Team Ninja only wants to make flashy Dark Souls clones from now on
>After Devil's Third flopped, Itagaki left Soleil (old Team Ninja). They're now stuck making licensed cartoon games and GAAS shit for their chinese overlords
>Itagaki exposed himself as a washed up hack who shills NFTs on Twitter
>DMC and GOW got pozzed

It's fucking over Hayabusabros...

Attached: NinjaGaiden2.jpg (481x680, 49.66K)

>PC gets shit censored port of NG Sigma 2 instead of the vanilla version
xenia canary can run it though

DoA died becuase they went after esports faggotry. Maybe died is too strong a word, but Any Forums wasn't talking about it when it came out.

DOA died in the moment the devs decided to stop making actual fighting games with hot girls (Itagaki's DOA1-4) to instead simply make coomer tech demos with below average figthing gameplay. No one took DOA seriously after Itagaki left, DOA 5 being "good" is a Any Forums meme.

>Coomers killed DOA, it's a gacha franchise from now on
"Coomers" were around since DOA1. The DOA fans hate the change and most have given up on the series. We didn't ask for them to make it a shitty gacha. Tecmo did it.

DOA died because it was a C-tier kusoge at the best of times with a tiny coom audience. It had all the shitty sloppy floaty animations of VF, but with none of the depth, and zero execution

Who cares. Bayonetta is better than all of those games you mentioned, and it is still going strong. This is a good timeline, if you ask me.

>Bayonetta is better than all of those games you mentioned
?
All the Bayo games are worse than GoW 1-3, every DMC except 2 (even DmC is better), and most the NG games not named Yaiba.

DOA always sold a moderate amount. Most fighters don't sell millions of copies. And Cookie Monster understood this. He was content with 1.5 million units sold and a dedicated core fanbase. Tecmo wasn't. So when they forced him out, they tried to turn it into a gacha and target the general audience. That's when it died.

Your opinion of its quality doesn't even factor into it. It was doing just fine as a medium budget fighter. It failed when they tried to change it into something else.

SF, Tekken, MK, Marvel, etc, all move millions of units. It's only anime shit that doesn't crack a million, and even then subcontracted games like fighter Z sell like 10m.
I know if I make a shit-ton of franchises and my fighting game sells a million, I'm not going to tie up development time for a game that would be a goddamn miracle to crack 2m when something like Nioh sells 5m, and especially when nobody really views DOA as anything other than a quaint amusement for coomers and nobody plays seriously due to shit game principles. To be fair, they made the absolute worst choice possible. The smart choice was to stop making the games after the second one or so, whenever the sales dipped.

epic bait

In what universe is dmc5 pozzed? Is this the new cope you avoid the crushing realization that dmc won, objectively it’s now the best hack and slash title, nothing comes close bayonetta lives in its shadow. I love ninja Gaiden, but this is a cope thread if I’ve ever seen it.

>Nioh 1-2 are great games and op is a fag, I can’t wait for Nu-team ninja to make a proper ninja Gaiden game it’ll probably be the best one.

Yep, it's fucking over. Ninja Gaiden has never recovered from 3 and there's no one who has the talent to revive it. At least we got two of the best 3D action games ever made out of it.

>It's only anime shit that doesn't crack a million
>SF, Tekken
>also Dragonball disproves my point

Attached: facepalm_pickle.png (450x338, 205.85K)

Nioh 2 is a master piece and wo long looks like amazing, pretending nu team ninja isn’t capable is retaded, I hope they make a Ninja Gaiden game that shits on the original trilogy without itagaki’s autism everywhere.

Yeah I'm fully expecting a monkeys paw where we get new NG a few years down the line but it's gonna be a soul's clone hard reboot put out in an unplayable state

>Ninja Gaiden has never recovered from 3 and there's no one who has the talent to revive it.
There's plenty of people. Tecmo just won't use them. They pushed them out of the company before NG3.

Whats wrong with sigma?

He's right

Every game is going to go gacha now. You think they like gambling on huge projects to make less money?

Attached: thatsb8.jpg (553x585, 55.48K)

Sigma 1 is ok, still inferior to Black though
Sigma 2 fucking sucks

You can’t accept bayonetta is bottom tier? Why it’s literally dmc without any of the fun parts of dmc. Why kamiya thought people wanted dialer combos I’ll never understand.

Sigma balls nyukuh

Sigma 2 has a completely different and actually baffling combat design philosophy changing the original fast paced balanced horde combat to a handful of bullet (sword?) sponges. Also removed the gore and made tons of balance changes. There's videos on YouTube that break down the specifics better than I care to

Sigma 1 is perfectly fine. I dislike most of the changes, but it's still a great game at the end of the day. Sigma 2, however, is an atrocity with legit censorship and severely toned down difficulty.

Sigma deez nuts

post ranks

NGfags have become the biggest laughing stocks in action game threads

Attached: 1660076181471251.png (660x495, 728.73K)

Everyone that’s not a dmc chad has slowly become that way, it’s a lot of coping that dmc5 won. Unequivocally dmc is the top now and some people can’t handle it.