Melty chads

Melty chads
I kneel.

Attached: Melty.Blood%3A.Type.Lumina.full.3373476.png (641x800, 775.97K)

lmao why?

Excellent game.

devs that aren't retarded westaboo.
I also like the chuuni urban fantasy teenager aesthetic cooler than modern Guilty Gear

Attached: 1663196943845783.png (793x786, 97.89K)

curry butt

Yes.

Attached: 1633218043630.jpg (1200x907, 395.16K)

Can`t wait to play Sion again. Noel will finally get benched

do i read tsukihime OG or Remake before trying Melty?

Technically you don't need to read it at all, but knowing the basic stuff can help you pick a main and know more about the setting. Before playing AACC you could read old Tsuki, maybe KT and play the very first melty which has its own story mode. As for Nu Melty, Remake is enough, but I'm pretty sure only Ciel's route is available

Imagine kneeling to a fighting game with 300 daily players

good enough

should I learn a combo, or can I just keep mashing autocombo?

Attached: 20220909_131709.jpg (1296x1110, 371.79K)

The damage output for autocombos is exceptionally low, if you don't care about winning neutral more, then yeah, keep mashing 'em.

keep mashing with Mash

For CPUs you can just mash all day. For online, yeah it'll help to learn one. More importantly I hope you know what to do if they're blocking, most autocombo mashers sure get fucked over when that happens.

I'll never bench Noel.

The game still sucks tho.
Nothing can fix the horrendous character roster.
And the community became even more infested with trannies than fucking Strive for some reason, can't go into any game without having to play with a 41%.

old tsuki if you can tolerate the art being extra soulful
especially the ero scenes

imo, focus on getting good at using your tools in neutral and doing stagger pressure before you fixate too much on combos.

Is "Mystic Eyes of Death Perception" REALLY how it's supposed to be translated?

How else should it be translated?