Parents are billionaires

>parents are billionaires
>proceed to live in shitty village that'll kill their kid if they don't make them act like a girl
Why didn't they just leave if they're rich? Especially if they supposedly felt bad about doing that to them.

Attached: 1663190427786673.jpg (637x1000, 102.2K)

mmm transgirl feet

BASED

Attached: 1663191878296638.jpg (784x999, 136K)

Attached: 1663194333478535.jpg (497x617, 45.14K)

I am rich.

Trans people don't exist

He cute

She.

That's a man

LOL

>Bridget is fucking filthy rich
This fucks with my head, I thought it was supposed to be some poor destitute nun saving to fight the orphans or what the heck

MODS

He, if you haven't noticed recently the developers confirmed Bridget is a mentally ill man, the debate is over.

hey janny this thread right here

Attached: cunny cob.png (1017x935, 148.43K)

She has a dick. Which makes him a he.

Attached: Bridget Farting on May Sketch.png (2808x2742, 2.36M)

Because she secretly loved being a girl.

Ugh... yet another franchise pozzed... this is literally white genocide -_-

Ummmmmmmm, gem? Can I get an appraisal over here?

Attached: male fart.png (269x321, 125.64K)

>Born a man
>Forced to act like a girl for most of his life
>Struggled hard against the girliness forced on him, literally risking his life by bounty hunting to show his manliness
>In the end after all that, the devs said he decided that he’s a she
Isn’t this a literal definition of grooming? Why would anyone celebrate this?

Bridget is built for dog cock

Why dont you leave this fucking website instead? These retarded whiny threads are getting real fucking old and we dont need 50 of them a day. Its retarded what they did with the character, yes, everyone figured this out by now, what do you hope to accomplish by making these threads, whats the point? and this is directed both to the Any Forumstards and the twitter blue haired bitches who also spam these threads here to bait the retarded mexican children on this board who constantly fall for it

Attached: funkylildude.gif (96x96, 46.35K)

They celebrate any form of representation. I swear to god if you actually made a bunch of well-written and interesting tranny characters they'd just migrate to those

Pour one out for the lost homie, he'll be missed

Such a beautiful grooming success story...

I expect them to censor the old GG games for re-releases like how Capcom censored the Rising Sun in Street Fighter 2 & Pocket Fighters or how Capcom also censored the naked Lilith and Morrigan from the Vampire Savior 2 credits, GG alredy censored all the girls outfits in the latest game

Attached: BOY & HIM.png (1000x740, 1.39M)

So whens he chopping his dick off?

Come home

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 238.73K)

i can't believe Any Forums was wrong you guys promised me you FUCKING PROMISED ME you're nothing but good for nothing liars I took you fools for experts

>janny deleting bridget threads
what's the matter
must be a butthurt femboy seething that he lost

Attached: 1647567047941.jpg (992x798, 269.47K)

why cant tranny bros just do that on their own why do they need to throw fits at AAA devs they are grown ass men and alot of them can code i just dont get it

Attached: 1617065488625.png (518x448, 85.33K)

Can we undo this?

Because to become a tranny you have to be mentally insane, and the mentally insane always lash out at others.