Magic and dex is for faggots

>high str
>high HP
>big armor
There is not a single video game where you will ever need anything else

Attached: 1653902879150.png (1028x1000, 869.05K)

>animal companions X3
You just know.

Unless you're going for a fully optimized character. Str is usually the boring route. Dex you can at least larp as a supersonic ninja. Magic however you can do cool shit like summon the shadows of fallen enemies to dance around your foes like weaponized ballerinas. Magic will always be cool.

Magic and dex are for people who like to strategize and outsmart their opponent.

The tradeoff is almost always more damage for more vulnerability, which I will take 100% of the time no matter the game.

>>high HP
>>big armor
Both of these are for fags. Don't get hit.

I wish orc girls were real. Recomend me some games with cute orc girls.

Attached: 1603849312622.png (400x397, 243.89K)

Modded Skyrim

Attached: 1641409313080.jpg (2560x1440, 1.13M)

>High Str
>High Int
>High HP
>Attack scales with inversely proportionately with how much remaining HP I have
The most kino set up

They are, but they're not green. The ones that are good are unicorn tier good, but also just as rare

DEX>STR
Would anyone be fooled by that face?

Attached: guaranteed_replies.webm (960x540, 2.36M)

Baalbuddy is the new shadman.

>female character
>high str
>high HP
>big armor

Guts cosplay is always the best route and you can't convince me otherwise

Attached: ok.jpg (422x640, 75.28K)

at least shadman had the occasional good one here its EVERY FUCKING IMAGE IS REDDIT DWARVES

Attached: 1656542552471.jpg (1800x2203, 453.59K)

Huh? Know what...?

what kind music does she sing?

based

Most older rpg games requiring skill and especially patience to beat would allow you to make high hp characters which were more forgiving to play, at least in the early parts of the game, but less capable overall. The wizard class is always the best.

Attached: 1662735054765651.jpg (225x225, 7.17K)

more like boobserk hubba hubba!

only white woman do that and the occasional ebony

>I can swing a big sword
>I can swing a small sword
>I can sneak around
>I can throw fireballs and lightning
Yeah, I wonder which class people would want to play.

firballs and lightning is just a spinning barbarian with magical axes. Im talking about shit like the Maze spell from BG2.

in old rpgs the fighter massacres all the bosses with their comically good scaling damage and defence while the caster exists as a janny to deal with random encounters and by the time you finally get enough spell slots and good spells to really fuck the game up the fighter gets the magic plot sword so the gap widens again

casters being better then melee is a relatively new invention

Don't care, post muscle waifus.

Attached: 1663004574982382.png (1280x1120, 1.75M)

>Baldur's Gate 1 and 2

I always gravitate towards what's basically link in OOT, mostly melee but with enough magic and ranged stuff to fill out some of the gaps

yeah I was gonna say this nigga stopped at bg1 lol

Attached: StrvDex.webm (718x574, 2.86M)

I only use really unorthodox spells in games, usually stuff like pyromancy and lightning in souls games

All the interesting spells are broken world ending type shit so people copypaste the same squeenix spells in a different setting.

>american shadman

>waifus
Kill yourself zoomer

So would femGriffith grow a dick to rape male casca into retardation or will the brand buring from such close contact be enough?

only human women does that
orc women just grab closest human male in vicinity

>human
That's a funny way to spell elf.