Tears of the kingdom

The combat is going to be left unchanged isn't it

Attached: Botw2.jpg (623x596, 260.09K)

game is gonna be terrible garbage unless you can go on dates with Zelda and Mipha

I still haven't seen anything that convinces me that this couldn't have just been a BOTW DLC

I would like more ways to interact with the environment but I'll take small changes

That title sounds like something that would be posted on here. Can't believe it's real.

and that's a good thing
take a perfect game
add more too it
how would that possibly be bad?

I hope they expanded the moveset of the weapons to at least the level of oot with directional attacks. And added a few more weapon types.

The enemy variety is the problem, the combat is fine

yeh. a good majority of it is just reused assets already so why come up with a new combat system too?

actually you’re the problem

This would be nice
This is mandatory. We’ve seen 2 new enemies

>Unchanged is perfect
>Add more to it
What the fuck

The combat should be more rhythmic, especially when facing large enemies. Adding I frames and combos into a kids' game might be asking too much, though.

This
Also I think it would be cool if they left old runes and made some tutorials for exploits like windbomb. It would be a cool addition to make a glitch something intentional. Also if there's no more bonb rune/ windbomb patched it is automatically a bad game

Nah you are

Imagine getting filtered by BotW's combat of all things lmao

Here's an unpopular opinion for y'all:

Buss it. Goes a little like this:

I wanna make turd jurkey
Wanna make a little burpy
Wanna jump a fence, look around, and get thirsty
You never heard how I'm the realist
You never thought you'd hear a word but now you're gonna feel it
It's time for crispy weather at the crack of dawn
open my eyelids
Pillow feathers drifting through my mind, kid
Hop up, drag a phone across my head,
What's that? My momma dead?
Guess I'll keep doing what I do instead,
Hop on Any Forums, what do I see but disingenuinity,
Gotta scroll fast, whup, almost past it,
A thread about Tears of the Kingdom, time to blast it. Let's go:

>8+ years development time
>65 + tax + tip, it's a crime
>an expansion, this is a ransom
>my dong is more handsome

Cash the (Yous) like checks,
slap my 'ick on my 'eck,
Go out for coffee with all the self-respect.

Word, niggers!!!!!!! 8

My guess (based on the flamethrower in the first trailer) is Link will have a set of permanent tools the player can upgrade (like BotW's bombs). These will in turn have interplay with disposable weapons.

I fucking hate weapon durability. We also need an npc who can repair our weapons and maybe even change bonus types

>The combat is going to be left unchanged isn't it
Seeing as how they're scared to show the combat, yeah. It's going to be the same 1 button combat as the last game. Some new gimmick may be introduced but otherwise it will mostly be 1:1 the same.

>The combat is going to be left unchanged isn't it

1) combat in BotW was already amazing (webm related)

2) we already have seen patents submitted for ariel combat and the new trailer confirms.

Shits gonna be amazing.

Attached: 1629111605632.webm (512x288, 2.89M)

If it has breakable weapons I'm out.

no, there will be a significant aerial aspect to the combat, which you stupid niggers will likely never use and will then complain the game is shallow and a tech demo, rinse and repeat for the next 5 years

They're not scared to show the combat, you fuckin' retard. You think because they haven't shown it EIGHT MONTHS before the game comes out that this means they aren't going to show it at some point between now and then?

don't bother, these retards will tell you this is a glitch and no one plays like that because it's more efficient to only use flurry rush

It lacks variety. I doubt you'll be having fun after pulling this trick for the 300th time

Why did they release such a lackluster trailer? Everything about it was boring. The music, the visuals... don't they realize we already saw floating islands in skyward sword? Christ, what a disaster. They waited this long for THAT?

Totally not a showboating webm you posted there, there's never a need to be that close to a Hinox, let alone give it enough time to go pick up a tree.

Attached: Cool botw gameplay.webm (960x720, 2.66M)

I hated the flurry rush. Fucking awful.

>announce the game years ago
>have several trailers
>show nothing but muh running and muh climbing
They're absolutely terrified of people seeing the combat.

>The enemy variety
Nintendo sure is proud of their moblins and bokoblins

Attached: 1663113089253.png (1264x711, 1.42M)

When has Zelda combat ever had more variety?

>They're absolutely terrified of people seeing the combat.

Fucking schizo. Its going to fun watching shitters foam at mounth from here until next May. And then for 6 years after.

Not really they do it just fine with smash bros although the zelda devs are nowhere near the level of autists that sakurai is

Have fun eating shit. Maybe they're include another pile of golden shit for you to collect as well.

When was Zelda combat ever as much fun as it was in BotW?

Bokoblins.... but with larger horns!

lol, just use one of the other 300 tricks then

Ever heard of "progress" and "innovation"?

Absolutely seething lmao

>6 years for an asset flip

Attached: 123213.gif (500x281, 295.98K)

You're so fucking stupid it's amazing.

This is the most effort put into a post since this board was created. Low bar i know but good job user.

>shit shit le peepee le poopoo eating le shit poopoopeepee!!
this game mindbroke niggers so hard they regressed back to the anal stage

>Ever heard of "progress" and "innovation"?

Two words synonymous with BotW, yes.

I'd like it if they somehow incorporated some of the moves from AoC in there. I remember really liking to use the spear in that game. It was fun. Just have us meet a weapon master that can teach Link to use the moves of the different weapons kind of like how TP Link was taught moves in his game. Or it could be several characters that we have to find across the map.

Says the faggot who seethes in rage over the mere thought of nintendo being afraid to show combat after years of numerous trailers lmao

> flying around like a coward instead of dodging the log swings

>synonymous with BotW
But not with TotK

>6 years of shitposting due to seething jealousy

Attached: 1557383108769m.jpg (1024x768, 33.97K)

All that really needs changing is late game permanent durability removal magic/enchantments/enhancements.

Unless they're going to include a certain other character as a puzzle partner anyway.

What really matters is more enemy types/attacks. All combat in action adventures games is just a slightly modified flavors. It's the enemies that make combat interesting.

Attached: 1636232857614.webm (800x450, 227.27K)

>But not with TotK

Oh please tell us everything about Nintendo's top secret game user!

The evidence is that DLC is cancer and anyone who clamors for it should kill themselves.

Link's adventure has the best combat mechanics, simple but intuitive and you gain more skills as you continue to play. Ocarina of time a close second, you really get the variety of attacks during the fight with shadow link

>schizo has a mental breakdown over nintendo criticism
Just another day on nintendogaf

>What really matters is more enemy types/attacks.
well we've seen at least three new types already, but yes it needs more

This. They said they cut the dlc to make a sequel and that's all this looks like; cut dlc.

How is selling it for full price six years later any better than DLC?

I really don't think combat is the issue. It's just variety in enemy types and interesting weapons more than anything.

None of the other enemies from botw are depicted there, and if they were, it would look very busy. This tells us nothing about the enemy variety in TotK.

All of it is a problem.

We already know guardians aren’t returning but I see no reason not to just add onto the other enemies that were already there.

>It looks only looks like a brainless rehash of the original because they haven't shown anything good yet
Why do you think that is? Maybe because there is nothing good to show and there genuinely is nothing to it. Wouldn't showing something good generate interest and they would want to do that sooner so as not to alienate fence-sitters.

I feel like a lot is going to be unchanged, which is a pretty big letdown.

I'm not being contrarian, I genuinely don't get why BotW is so loved. The whole appeal of it sailed over my head.

>gets called a schizo
>"no! u!"
That's one way it's obvious you're mad. Just chill out, faggot. You have poor critical thinking skills.

Have you not seen other trailers?

>nintendo criticism

We all know you're seething bro.

Just think about how many years you were fizzing about BotW and now the same again for TotK.

You could just not come into Zelda threads but you just can't help yourself.

Another 97 GOTD! Ya love to see it!

Attached: 1532456198299 (453).jpg (700x428, 41.78K)