Okay guys can we be serious here for a moment

Okay guys can we be serious here for a moment.
Im a
>Huge zelda fan
>Love almost every game in the series besides wind waker(>inb4 the comments about this)
>Was excited for a majoras mask like sequel for botw
Like why is everyone eating this fucking trailer up like its fucking homemade brownies made by grandma.
seriously the game looks exactly the same
over world there's just some thing scattered that they place but they there so far away that you cant notice any changes.
are they just trying to surprise us for a full reveal.
Im really loosing hope for this game
I don't wanna buy breath of the wild again. I want a fun new zelda experience that ive been waiting 6 years now for.
Now im regretting having them do a sequel and wish they just did a new zelda.

Attached: breath.jpg (1920x1080, 402.41K)

From what little we've seen of it, I like how more vertical/fantastical the world looks now, but other than that you're right in saying it looks way too similar to BotW right now. This sort of game should've been out years ago.

Still excited to play it, but people are just getting desperate considering how long its been since the last one.

I hate the washed out look of BOTW's environments. The art style isn't good, simple as.

all Zeldas from now will be Breath of the Wild iterations, you are welcome

>Now im regretting having them do a sequel and wish they just did a new zelda.
You and everyone else that isn't a mindless drone.

what will zelda be like after tears of the kingdom

Op here this is what im hoping / thinking
they did say this was gonna be the darkest zelda.
but they haven't really shown off anything scary besides the first and 2nd trailer.
But then they have been showing off these pretty heaven sky islands. I really hope what there showing is just a front. and they will just blow us out of the water show a lot more. and actually have it be scary. Please for the love of god have there be so much more

Attached: 1663091816410455.png (791x1024, 422.09K)

Funny how they made MM in a year and it was great. BOTW2 is another asset flip, yet it took 6 years and everyone’s over BOTW at this point.

the same map but now with more ocean and sailing

I dont understand comments like this, they've been working on this for just as if not longer than botw itself, and they didn't have to spend time on engine/graphics. Obviously they're going to have a big blowout near release time, they weren't doing literally nothing for 5 years lol

I think what a lot of people are thinking is covid really fucked them up. Im hoping there will be a big blowout. but I feel like with the teasers there would be more to the overworld they have done.
But maybe you and I are both coping rn. and the game will be shit

>inflated expectations due to prolonged development time
many such cases

I mean yea, obviously it's happened before (see: sonic frontiers) but with this dev team specifically there's not really any reason to be worried? They've consistently delivered quality products, even the worst zelda game is still a decent game and worth buying

I have no doubt it will be decent but I can easily imagine a scenario where there was a lot of dicking around/false starts/complacency where they just didn't do as much as they could've. At least they didn't promise the world and then some like recent oversold shitshows

Cope

>are they just trying to surprise us for a full reveal
There's obviously a reason they've barely shown anything of the overworld. We know that the sky islands rose from the ground, so however much the overworld looks the same from the sky we know it's going to be all torn up, and possibly have underground sections/dungeons. It's most likely going to be a dark world style game, and I'm thinking it took so long because they're going to have both the full original map in addition to a dark world, possibly with a system to travel between the two.

How fitting that the same rehashed game gets the same rehashed meme.

Skyward Sword is not worth buying

What fucking head cannon cope is this user? They would’ve shown more if they had more. Even the fucking box art is just muh sky islands. That’s all they could come up with. That’s it.

This is very true. honestly wtf scariest zelda game but the fucking box art is just a beautiful sky island. god fucking dammit

Man, they've got 8 months until release. They just shared the subtitle which tells us nothing about the game even though they withheld it for three years saying it would. Their latest trailer stares at a wall for over 2/3 of the runtime, and the actual gameplay is just Link running around in random areas with no real goal or purpose.
Even if all that ends up being real, I'm still gonna be pissed about how this whole thing has been going.