Now that the dust has settled, is it safe to admit this shit sucked?

Now that the dust has settled, is it safe to admit this shit sucked?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 73.94K)

it was just a hologram

>japanese in victorian england

yeah, i am sure he would be a successfull lawyer and not be discriminated

it's safe to admit that you are the retard ruining this board

Is Ace Attorney the most flawed series sever? Even the peak, the trilogy, had alot of flaws.

are you implying that didn't happen in the game?

see

Only good cases were McGilded and Ashley Graydon. I have no idea how these games got so hyped up over the years.

I didn't enjoy a single second of these games. Sherlock was pure cringe.

Nah, it was great.

it was the best game since the OG trilogy, fuck off

Attached: 1660002651337.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

all the characters in the series are cringe.
you just grew up with the first one so it gets a nostalgic pass for you.

I'd give both games a C together, first is a D and 2 is a C+

Correct and the other characters' constant dick sucking of him was obnoxious

What is danganronpa?

there is racism in the games from major antagonist nu-edgeworth as well as some jury members. it's not real discrimination considering it's basically just backhanded remarks, but it's nice to at least see that the devs didn't simply glamorize victorian england

Danganronpa 2 while having case 3 and the final 20min being shit is a decent game. The other games are hot garbage tho

No. It had one of the best cases in the series (2-3) even if the ending (2-5) was a bit of a letdown. It also took some effort getting to 2-3 as most cases were filler to pad one game into two.

1-2 is the worst case in the series and nothing in the games justifies it

Skill issue.

There are some low points but I really liked it

I don't know if I'd say it's the worst but it wasn't great, along with 1-4, 2-2. Can't expect too much from first cases either so there are barely any good cases overall. I don't think I'm out of line to call GAA a slog.

The entire professor mystery is honestly so fucking boring.

The reveal must be the most predictable villain reveal in the entire series, obviously excluding cases where you're blatantly shown the villain from the offset.

I though it was okay. #2 just felt... rushed, and that might be the fault of the game not selling well on the original 3DS.

did you miss the parts where everyone called him a monkey?

The first game was quite good. As soon as what's his face is reintroduced in the sequel I started to sour on it, but luckily that's really only at the start of the endgame. A lot of seriously important characters like the mortician lady didn't get much to do or say. The mystery of the Professor unravels in a contrived way and ends with one of the biggest asspulls I've ever seen.

That said, I'd still highly recommend it. Other Ace Attorney games shit the bed harder and much earlier, without great characters and cases to save it.

My theory is that they planned to make another trilogy with 2-3 as the second game's finale. It makes the most sense why they jampack everything into the last half of the game.