When's he going to kill Jesus?

when's he going to kill Jesus?

Attached: GOW.png (1200x1200, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TIecvlmVCD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never, Jesus is unironically the true king from the GoW universe and the franchise will end at his birth

did kratos actually kill the whole pantheon or just those he didnt like?

Right after he kills Buddha and Mohamed

Wouldnt Mohamed be in the Jesus game?

Imagine Kratos killing Satan, Baphomet and Moloch.

no one but japs will ever show abrahamic religious figures in any sort of negative light, if at all, because more than half of america still thinks that the earth is less than 4000 years old

Not the whole pantheon but most of it.

Mohammed and Jesus are both middle eastern, genius. They'd be in the same game.

>Turns out he was Jesus all along
Expectations subverted

Attached: 1649619105968.webm (320x240, 1.8M)

>because more than half of america still thinks that the earth is less than 4000 years old

creationists =/= young earth creationists. I'm not even a christian and I know this.

Wouldn’t Jesus just let himself be killed?

There's not a single game studio out with the balls to protray Mohammed in a video game. Only charlie hebdo was Chad enough to do it

This will be true kino

but those arent gods

plot twist: kratos is his daddys voice inside his head and kratos forces him to lie down, ass up, and voluntarily take his god cock raw til bloody before "sacrificing himself" again.

Because Kratos only fights fake Gods.

God of War is a christian game

Attached: 1655686643950.png (947x960, 1.4M)

This is probably the actual plot of Ragnarok

He's gonna die forever in the next game so never

How did he kill the greek gods? I thought they were immortal n Shiite.

This seems like a joke now, but could be a real possibility in 20 years (if the franchise is still alive by then) when the Christianity has been subverted enough.
Mohammed, Allah or any Muslim deity, however? Never because I hate how Muslims are growing stronger every day and that there's nothing we can do to combat their barbaric religion.

they are immortal as in not dying of old age

>he doesn't know

Attached: he just stopped shaving his head.jpg (1103x840, 945.92K)

I can't remember where I heard this, so its probably bullshit, but I've heard that the original plan for the end of the franchise involved Kratos teaming up with the Gods of War from two other pantheons to kill all other Gods, and then they become the Three Wise Men.

They can be killed by other Gods. Half the Greek gods were killed by one of Zeus' sons and he forbade the Gods from intervening in the human world - hence why during the age of Heroes the Gods would just appear at any time, but they couldn't during the Greek Golden Age.

He also had a powerup from Pandora's box

Jesus would probably let Kratos kill him as he was a massive weak cuck.

cope lmfao jesus was a jewfag
kratos is a norsechad

gtfoi

This is so stupid that I'm mad at you for saying it even though it wasn't your idea.

>jesus was a jewfag
Non-canon new age crap.
>kratos is a norsechad
From Greece, yeah.

>christians love a game where all the european gods die but get butthurt at the mer mention of middle eastern gods die
>they still claim they are white nationalists

so we are definitely getting egypt next game right

youtube.com/watch?v=TIecvlmVCD4

Buddha isn't a God

>mere mention of middle eastern gods dying*