GOTY, calling it now

GOTY, calling it now

Attached: 14-God-of-War-Ragnarok-Thor.jpg (901x482, 85.58K)

Elden Ring already won.

Thor kinda looks like a fat, bearded Chucky.

>Thor finally looks like the ugly, stocky, brown haired, despicable bastard that he was meant to be
>this pisses off Any Forums whos brains have been bombarded by Marvel and their own delusions of Europeans being attractive at any point of their ancient history

Attached: 1099898900900.png (336x530, 383.99K)

Why they make Thor so goofy looking?

Lol no

Attached: 688528CB-E4AC-4181-9E6C-63B181AA3394.jpg (725x833, 155.31K)

>Anthony burch
HAHAHAHAHHA. the state of snoys

I wanted him to have a big more muscle definition in addition to being a fatass, but besides that the Thor design is based.

i predict a 98 metacritic rating

I'm more pissed at his retarded armor, it's like a chainmail bikini for beer guts. Are they trying to pander to homos into daddy bod or something?

thor being a fat bastard isn't a problem. making a white goddess brown is hilarious though

>Anthony Burch
Why can't he just die?
Wonder if they'll have Woden have a gaping eyehole instead of a patch?
>qte of Odin getting his other eye gouged the fuck out

>Marvel
Nigga please.
Also this is a game that has sheebon in Norse mythology for some reason, so they are clearly not interested in historical accuracy.

Attached: ExRvovbU4AEX1_d[1].jpg (2832x4096, 2.3M)

I liked it better when Square Square Square was what making fun of GOW was about.

Attached: mad.jpg (480x360, 17.38K)

Lets not forget that the Machinima whore and so spic tranny also are major writers in this game.

Are they gonna explain how Kratos isekai'd to a completely different mythology

All of them exist at the same time.

>post an image made in 1800s
Bruh, you might as well ask Victorians about Romans or Mummies

Attached: VwnFPqxfjOTo_8869_700.jpg (700x884, 248.07K)

>Kratos talk about kissing guys
I SUPPORT THE LGBT COMMUNITY ALREADY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST STOP MAKING EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING GAY!

GOOOOOOOODS
WHERE

Yeah a Viking or Scandinavian totally drew that.

A swede actually desu

Attached: apihygfeu__46898.jpg (1053x1280, 343.46K)

Niggers aside, if you think this is a "historically accurate" depiction of Thor you're a fucking moron.

Literally fucking dead in the water, congrats gowfags you just made an enemy for life

The trailer had me more hyped and interested than all the childish weeb shit shown by both Sony and Nintendo and I don't even care much for nu God of War.

Being a Greek Tbf Kratos had his fair share of boipussy

Vikings had impeccable grooming standards, such that they got women wherever they went.
The god of Viking MEN would not look like a bum.
Also miss the point regarding the tragic lapses of judgement inherent in every single aesir story, and takes it to mean we are not supposed to look up to our pantheon? Weird brain rot, even for /vee/

Imma be honest I'm partial to redhaired Thor myself

Attached: thor-pictures-7.jpg (1478x2092, 1.15M)

I physically can't get excited about this game due to all the woke faggots involved in the development.

Thor isn't real bro. That's like saying Zeus would look greek XDD

Attached: speedo2.jpg (161x215, 30.57K)

>this is not historically accurate!!!!
Post the correct excerpt from the Poetic Edda where it says otherwise

Ancient Nordic mythology portrayed him as a physically attractive gigachad whose sacrifice ended Ragnarok; what the fuck are you on?

Is it me or does Thor look less fat then his original leaks? Did they finally realise morbidly obese Thor was a dumb idea?

Attached: 1623115529553.jpg (800x800, 72.94K)

You know, as shitty as my life is, at least I'm not Anthony Burch

He was described as having red hair, though?

His face looks closer to his actor's in this shot than the concept art suggested.

Attached: 660px-OpieWinstonSOA.jpg (660x660, 61.19K)

>Rewriting history to make the Norse Gods look like villains so that Kratos doesn't look that psychopath when killing them and somehow make the player feel justified
I hated this aspect so much about this game, it worked well with the previous generation ones because it focused on Greek mythology where the gods were assholes, but Norse gods are not really like that so that shit felt forced as shit.
Why not just pick a mythology where gods are dicks and not have to deviate so much from the myths, its so bad for anyone who is even mildly familiar with these myths.

Attached: Utter Distain.webm (588x720, 642.85K)

How does he keep getting work? Who actually likes anything Anthony Burch has ever written, other than a couple dozen Twitter retards?

Myths can be whatever we want them to be there is no public domain or place of origin for how or why they started. They are no more accurate than your delusions of being married to a real woman or anime waifu.

Attached: 1500320123409.png (637x510, 579.94K)