I'mma keep it real with you guys. I'm not enjoying my stay. It's like unseasoned food

I'mma keep it real with you guys. I'm not enjoying my stay. It's like unseasoned food.

Attached: images (81).jpg (554x554, 48K)

that's alright, user, not every game has to be for everyone

Maybe I'm doing something wrong? It feels like I'm jumping from level to level. There's a start line and a finish line for every area, which is sad because I can't feel like I'm on an adventure, just clearing levels. Where is my Dark Souls™ experience?

>Git Gud, fag.

And

>It gets good after 90 hours. Trust me, bro.

It's like that, DS3 is extremely linear, the best parts are the DLCs, especially Ringed City
Base game also has terrible weapon abilities and magics, feels like everything takes seconds to cast and isn't even worth it
I enjoyed it for some good parts and some bosses were really good, but defiantly the soul with less soul

>>Git Gud, fag.
I know you're shitposting, but someone would have to be delusional in order to not admit that DS3 is the easiest game in the series

I liked souls 3 but I didn’t like souls 1

yeah I still like all the games in the soulswhateverthefuck series but ds3 definitely feels pretty linear with some minor branching paths. overall I enjoy the levels and bosses and gameplay but I can see how someone who cares primarily about the world would find it less enjoyable.

Try bloodborne

Elden Ring

This and souls 3 was harder than souls 1

Souls 1 was not hard besides Anor Londo part which is the peak too

Needing to backtrack to get the doll for the bridge was the closest I felt to being not railroaded into a path. There's more of this ahead or just this time? Oh, and the Abyss Watchers beating the shit outta each other was pretty funny lmao. I neglected this game for so long, this is my first playthrough.

protip just play the game like it's a bossrush game and it's great, the boss quality is fucking astounding; also the DLC is very good

>This and souls 3 was harder than souls 1
Actually the DLCs were harder, not the vanilla game imo

you picked the weakest Souls game. Even ER is better and that game is a fucking mess

Tried playing DS3 again after a while with Demons Souls and elden ring on my new ps5. Holy fuck its so much worse than I remember it being. Visually it has aged like shit, it has no artstyle and its attempt to look realistic on ps4 hardware has aged it horribly, theres no color, the lighting is janky and flat, no thoughtful set pieces for its levels that were already ripped in concept from their previous games anyway. The level design is decent of course but being strung in a linear sequence makes the world feel videogamey and is antithetical to the strength of these games. Something else I don't remember is that the majority of this game is a massive slog. You have to wait for the end game to see valuable content at all. As a From Soft game DS3 is trying as hard as possible to have no innovation or original ideas, barely any soul. The game is mostly phoned in and since From still makes good games I'm convinced Namco compelled them to make this game but they didn't want to. The only thing this game has going for it is a decent boss lineup but not worth the slog by a long shot, at least for me who has played the game plenty of times before.

DeS > DS > ER > Sekiro > BB >>>>>>>DS3 > DS2

Attached: 724-1603800724-1191882033.png (385x216, 163.95K)

this is exactly my problem with Fart Souls 2 and 3, it feels like a bunch of cool looking disjointed levels instead of an "adventure".

>massive blogpost that no one asked for
>ER rated above BB and Sekiro
oh dear

It's souls burnout. You are sick of souls games. Sorry, it doesn't matter what From shits out, it will not recapture the magic.

I went back and did another run of DaS III. Aside from the linear level pathing, it has no flaw that describes the so called "blandness" of the game. I'm thinking if anything, it's simply the color pallet that makes people feel this way coupled with again, a burnout.

Playing this after playing ER feels like playing a janky tech demo.

Hated it on my first playthrough. Had an absolute blast the second time around. Won't claim it will be the same for everyone but it's definitely a solid game.

Holy shit, this. I've had ds3 in my library since it came out, never touched it. Finished ER and decided to try it since i Ioved Elden Ring.... Dropped it after an hour. It felt like a ps2 game and not in a good way. I really hope the other games aren't like this because I want to get into this series.

Souls 1 actually has hard levels unlike this. You also have to put together where to go from time to time. 3 is retard.

DeS > DS
you mean the DeS remake? i cant respect your opinion if you think the original demons souls is not the weakest entry in the series.

DS1 is the best among the other three, DeS is terribly outdated but has nice atmosphere, DS2 has good dlc but otherwise is a mess

2 isnt like that at all, are you mentally ill? You have 3 different paths to go down right off the bat from the hub while 3 shoves you straight into level 1 via a teleport and then it's nothing but hallways from there on out.

>muh bluepoint demake
You better be fucking baiting

Mechanically ER has the best combat by a long shot.

Dark souls 2 is so different it might stand on its own.

Dark souls 3 was probably the best before ER

Dark souls 1 is ok. Wear light armor and spam roll and R1. Or stack heavy armor and ignore boss mechanics and out trade them.

Demons souls feels like a tech demo for the series that leaves out half the mechanics of the rest of the series.

>Mechanically ER has the best combat by a long shot.
no it doesn't

i own the original demons souls and its not better than dark souls 1, 2, 3, or ER, not even close. You HAVE to be running on nostalgia overload to think its the best. You could say its good in its own way but not better.

Dark Souls 1 has the same exact level transitions to Dark Souls 3 disingenuous faggots

Your opinion is valid, famiglia

Correct

>niggerspeak
It's the best Souls game

DS3 has the opposite problem that DS1 has where it really starts to get good at the halfway point.

>DaS2 tranny

Attached: DS2 level design.webm (540x406, 1.85M)

>It's like unseasoned food.
So loved by white people? True enough.