Life boring therefore ill kill everyone then myself

>life boring therefore ill kill everyone then myself
>Boomers: HOLY SHIT GREAT JRPG VILLAIN 10/10
Why are boomers like this?

Attached: 1661522864375.png (1200x1312, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ugh he's just like me

What's a zoomer villain that's believable then?

A villain who isnt evil 4 the lulz

Of course the mentally unstable generation doesn't like that Kefka is the villian.

It isn't just that, he became brain damaged through volunteering for early magitek experiments.

Typical zoomer misrepresenting everything for (you)s.

I mean irl all the bad guys would look like kefka. We have no way to know why they do things unless they said to us for like an hours about his tragic backstory

Draven

>villain

Have you shitposted so hard, you can no longer start a conversation without acting retarded?

Attached: 1512493672116.jpg (468x424, 25.73K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

>character is based on a real and observable human phenomena
>zoomer think he's a bad character

Attached: really makes ya think.jpg (640x480, 31.04K)

>Why create when it will only be destroyed?
>Why cling to life, when in the end you have to die?
He is a nihilist and speaks to most men 25-35. We all grapple a bit with these thoughts someday.
A lot of men kill themselves around 25-35 because they lose all meaning in life. The fun and magical feeling they had as a child and teenager is gone. And in Japan this is a very big problem, as most know.
Dead-end jobs. Dreams and goals that can't be realized. Soul crushing responsibility.
Kefka merely destroys and kills to speed up the progress.

Attached: 6656.png (400x400, 195.1K)

Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor. He's the perfect villain.

For me, it's Kefka.

you made this thread yesterday

Mother in Binding Of Isaac. Crazy religious parents exist.

I disagree with you m8. Kefka is a Final Fantasy version of a psycopath.

>Psychopathy, sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy, is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits.

Kefka is just what happens when someone ike that has fuckn magic powers n shit. I don't think Square were meaning anything more behind the character. Other FF villians, like Jenova, Sephiroth, Ultimecia, Seymour, Vayne have logical reasons for what they do. Not so with Kefka, he is just a mutant person.

>“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Attached: giphy (15).gif (500x208, 980.08K)

Make way for the greatest antagonist in FF. Bro even goes LSSJ at the end.

Attached: broly.png (1280x666, 797.98K)

>"Did you notice that life has bad things?"
>"I'll save the world by killing everyone!"

Attached: despair_hebe.jpg (1280x720, 77.87K)

>life boring therefore ill kill everyone then myself
sounds like something residents of this website would generally agree with

Adachi, of course.

Attached: image_2022-09-14_112846751.png (674x364, 178.48K)

that guy from persona 5 royal

Most retarded villain easily solved by not being fucking retarded all powerful plot point sperg God's. She was the worst part of the story.

U wot, m8?
He's clearly a nihilist. He might be, too, a psycopath. But most certainly he's a nihilist, specially after he's gotten god-powers.
His psychopathy kinda "overflowed" into nihilism after he got what most psychopaths and sociopaths want: absolute power. And him seeing that he couldn't get higher than that, he understood - twistdly - that the only act that was trully meaningful was the stripping of meaning of all, through destruction. But it's not only that

And to let people see that, he tries to strip away any kind of hope people can have. He doesn't want to end it all just because. His struggle isn't about just the meaninglessness of existence - in his vision -, but want to show that to everyone else. Which, ironicaly, is a way to strive for a meaning.

Fuck me, his nihilistic path is one in search of meaning...

I think I need to think a bit more about his motivations... But case in point, he's both a nihilist and a psycopath. All this because he's lost, or has lost something - his sanity -. And in his sheer difference to the others, he feels alienated, and in this alienation he sees not meaning in being. Adding to that, his isolation makes him, as a godlike being, want to share his understanding with others.

Fuck me, he's a solitary, mentally ill man whose twisted choices, and enviroment - the Ghestalian Empire - made him what he is. And this is not me saying "oh, poor him". No.
He's a testement to the absolutely horrible things man can do and be.