VR bros, we're going home!

VR bros, we're going home!

youtube.com/watch?v=j7oN_Q4pbkI

Attached: Untitled9934.jpg (1080x789, 196.46K)

Out of all those, RE Village is the only one I care about, and outside of that, RE4R. Might get it as my first VR machine.

I'd pay an extra $300 to make it wireless

imagine giving facebook cameras inside your own house

I'd guess they'd make a cordless one at some point.

wired... no mods... only quest ports and a goblina game anounced

anyone considering buying this doesnt undertsand the amound of ineptitude and hate AAA has for VR. its literally only mods that are saving it and making devs look like retards (those constantly saying it cant be done and someone does it for free weeks later)

What price? I don't think It will replace my quest 2 if it's not wireless.

You give 4channel.org your raw ip address
Talk about being humble

I'm never buying VR garbage scam ever again, all it is was early access hardware.

Now you need $2000+ to get the best of the best and then only find out it wasn't the best, thanks for alpha testing, pay $1000 more to upgrade %50 off.

It's like you didn't even watch the video, all of the games were AAA titles... well except for walking dead.

Yeah that's what happens when you buy the cutting edge of technology, that's what it's always been.

A quest 2 is almost on par with this and they're like 300 bucks and they have built in wireless for PC link. Minus the eye tracking though so you'll need a beefy PC for good visuals.

Although HL:alyx seems to run just fine on my gtx1070 with the quest 2 so I'm not sure what kind of witchcraft valve is doing.

>shitty tech demo running on old ass source
>witchcraft

lel

I've been watching some videos on it, looks pretty good aside from the wire.
Dynamic foveated rendering is going to be doing work in this headset to make it function probably better than my pcvr even.
As always, games are what it lives or dies on, though.

i know its a long shot but does anyone know how to fix this?

Attached: file.png (1133x811, 161.09K)

Since they're bringing their games over to PC, what are the chances this would have PC support as well?
You can already use dualshock/sense on PC. Shit's practically a glorified controller with screen attached.

Attached: 1662672168579476.webm (1200x600, 2.73M)

>looks pretty good aside from the wire
>what are the chances this would have PC support as well?

The cable is just USB-C apparently so hopefully they release the drivers or source for it so people can roll their own software.

I think they also know that there's no market overlap between PC VR and PSVR so we wouldn't buy a playstation anyways, but we would pay for the headset, hopefully that influences them.

>that little bit at the end where she's not aware of your spatial position and hands the cone to nothing

It's small details like that which are immersion breaking and not that difficult at all to implement. She should rotate to face the current player position once or twice and then afterwards show an annoyed face if the player keeps moving or doesn't take the cone.

Yeah, if it's priced decently and if the foveated rendering works properly on pc I can see a number of pcvr players buying the headset just to go with their pc.

all ports except for horizon (which why would I want).enjoy getting shitted on by AAA with no mods to fix their fuckups

thats how all electronics work...

Thats his point. AAA vr gets mogged by indie and user mods. Except valve

i question how durable thei foveated rendering system will be. seems like something that has high probility of malfunctioning on hardware that likely wot let you bypass or disable it.

>wired
no one is buying this trash. VR should be the alternative to handheld consoles as a whole new experience not a fucking add-on for a console. JUST FUCKING COPY THE QUEST 2 BUT MAKE IT BETTER ITS NOT HARD FOR FUCKS SAKE

>raises bar to console exclusive games from AAA games

It's like you didn't have an argument to begin with and instead were just trying to be a faggot.

AAA will jump on when there's enough money to be made for their massive development costs, it's not hard to understand. Some one has to make sacrifices for nice things to exist in the world.

restart everytig, if that doesnt fix it reinstall pp drivers. Personally i dont use the oculus launcher. i do it directly from airlink, steamvr or the virtual desktop men. when i use the oculus app itself it get weird hardware errors

this. even worldbots in vrchat already implement this

>not a fucking add-on for a console

Being this much of a goyim where you purposely ask for closed ecosystems to be locked out of.

The best future for VR is for it to become just another peripheral like monitors, universal and can be made by anyone and work with anything once some standards are set in place.

what bar is raised, horizons is a lowerd bar. you know who raised the bar. Praydog bringing all unreal games to vr you know who will miss out... psvr2 users. theyll still be waiting for quest games to be slowly ported and pay double the price for them.

you need the oculus software for steam vr as it runs the drivers

how do i reinstall ppdrivers? what is pp?

That doesn't seem to add up well with wireless, though, which is way better than wired once you've tried it.

>quest games
>used PC footage to promote Climb 2, never release on PC

it shoulda been standalone or tied to a handheld. (wired to handheld but since that can go in tour pocket technically wireless since you have full range. sony woulda been the perfect brand for this especially since they have a built in handheld audience that has no product from sony this round. also gets around hardware shortages and would give consumers a way to onboard to a ps5 insteadof a pc (which is where vr users are turning to after they complete the quest library)

Nigga why the fuck did you even reply to me? Do you even know what a Quest 2 is? Do you understand why this is the dumbest contraption Sony is putting out when Quest 2 exists? I literally said make the QUEST 2 BUT BETTER. Do you think I enjoy shilling for a cuck like Zuckerberg? No I don't because I feel like Sony makes these retarded decisions (Valve too) at my expense to have me shill for a retard.