Anyone tried the Demo yet? How is it so far?

Anyone tried the Demo yet? How is it so far?

Attached: D2131A24-6888-4866-AAAF-1CEDA9ABC822.jpg (300x300, 23.18K)

I finished chapter 2 in 10 in-game days, that's where the demo cuts you off. Really dig the music and plot, but combat sucks balls since there's no dodge or block (yet? probably not) so all I can do is spam attacks and healing items, the ch2 boss is fucking shit because of that, he teleports AND tracks so I can't even dash out of the way. Farming seems pretty minor, it's just to make money and food to facilitate dungeon crawling.
Overall seems pretty interesting but I'll wait for people to get the full game, if the combat stays like this the whole time I'll just watch a playthrough on youtube or something.

But does it have waifus?

She even sleeps in the same room as you every night! Romance highly improbable, seeing how story heavy this is.

Attached: Aria_art-gxitxzbyp.jpg (1280x720, 34.8K)

Sounds kinda like Sakuna where the farming is more there in support of the combat/exploration rather than the big focus. Hopefully the combat gets better as you get deeper into the game

Great, now I'm interested

Was looking forward to this game but that Americanised gender selection screen turned this game into a no buy

Unironically same, but you will get people screeching about Any Forums here soon for admitting this

Bro what? It’s literally an option at the start of the game, you can just ignore it. Isn’t that better than having non-binary characters sprinkled through the whole thing/forced on you? This seems like a step in the right direction

What is it, that stupid type A and B bullshit?

I hope the character selection let's you customize it a bit better. All you can do is change skin/hair/eye color. Might as well play the female since the male character looks like a faggot with a faggot hairstyle and clothing you can't change in the demo.

You're as fragile as the people you're complaining about.

shut the fuck up nigger, your gaslighting won't work here
YWNBAW

I wont ignore it and I wont give money for products that do this bullshit

It's little better than that, but it's something that I don't want to support. Keep that shit out of PAL releases.
>male
>female
>non-binary

No there is 3 choices.
Male
Female
Non-binary
I'm not kidding, its like that in JP as well.
"Just ignore it and it will go away" has been failing for the past 8-10 years. So instead I will just not buy it.
Ah yes, saying "i decided I will play something else" is just so fragile.

Attached: 1661617135493739.jpg (592x443, 40.07K)

Fighter unlocks a doge I think. Mage doesn't. At least not in the demo.
I kind of suspect she's time traveling from a more advanced past to a post apocalyptic future rather than from the future to the past.

There are various jobs to unlock, but I can't see them changing up combat too much. Watch me eat my words but I'll keep my expectations low for now.

Clothing changes with jobs so not too big of a change for further customization.

I just want to see people discussing the game instead of the character select screen man

Saw the troon character creation and decided not to go any further.
Kinda blows because farming sims and RPGs are great.

No it actually says male female but they ruined by making neither matter (you can pick either body type as male or female) and they also added a non binary option

Same.
I will never support any americanized game no matter what.
That goes doubly for Japanese releases. I'd rather every single new company go under than to see the americancer spread there.
It's depressing but not half as depressing as seeing Japan ruined in a few years.

Attached: refined.jpg (640x480, 58.61K)

I felt the same way about many games for a while.
But that attitude has only let this continue to spread, so now I'm more outspoken against this and actively avoiding purchasing of games that do this shit. I'm sorry to rain on your parade user, I hope you enjoy the game but I won't just ignore it and hope it stops steamrolling everything I enjoy anymore.

Attached: 1660657779371413m.jpg (1024x923, 75.09K)

No, I want to be a MALE that can potentially dick a MALE. none of this "type" bullshit.

tsmt

>doge
What, really? I don't remember seeing that in the job panel.
>Aria
I still think she's a future traveller or at least an alternate universe one, but who knows. Wish we could read her diary.

No. Anyone is allowed to make a choice just as the people who are championing this craziness in the first place. This is the type of behavior we need to employ if we want to set things right again, especially because the people who are doing this aren't exactly being passive about it.

Get just as pissed when you see Type A/Type B. Get furious when you see non-binary selection. Go stark raving mad when they include homo romance. Aggressively be against virtue signaling black representation.

Hell fire. Scorched earth.

Attached: 543543524325432.jpg (600x567, 36.08K)

I’m not saying I support the pushed agenda, I’m just saying I see a toggle at the start of the game as more an opportunity to turn it OFF than to turn it on. If the toggle wasn’t there there would be non-binary shit shoved in anyway. This was you can just say no-thanks at the start of the game and it goes away

this edgy mecha fag is kicking my ass

And ultimately it doesn't even matter because all it does is change your pronouns, all characters react to you the same.

Bring a stack of those grass/mushrooms that heal for 300 and just eat them when you're low on health, it took me 5 grasses to beat him. I didn't have the kitchen though so if you have cooked food it might be better.

can you get the kitchen in the demo?