"So, as to whether "he" or "she" would be the correct pronoun for Bridget, the answer would be "she."

guiltygear.com/ggst/en/news/post-1657/
>"So, as to whether "he" or "she" would be the correct pronoun for Bridget, the answer would be "she."

I WAS RIGHT
I WAS RIGHT YOU STUPID FAGGOTS AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAA
ITS SO FUCKING FUNNY IVE BEEN LAUGHING ALL MORNING
SPAMMING RETARD COPES LIKE "MUH LOCALIZATION" "MUH BAD ENDINGS" "MUH SEXY OTOKONOKO COCKS" FOR A WHOLE FUCKING MONTH EVERYWHERE
ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS READ THE FUCKING STORY TEXT NOW YOU GOTTA DELETE CLICKBAIT VIDEOS OUT OF SHAME FOR BEING DENSE FUCKING RETARDS AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EAT SHIT FAGGOTS AHAHAHAHA

Attached: 998435236345.jpg (1011x721, 249.95K)

He will never be a woman

Reminder that one of two (2) of the Sakurai youtube posts got removed for "spamming" a week ago when Bridget threads are allowed to hit the bump limit.

/thread

great now trannies will play the game and not kill themselves
oh wait, they wont do either lmao

The most sane trannoid

he

its bad to promote a youtuber

Imagine caring about canon in a fighting game. People will still draw Bridget as a guy.

This is now another tranny hate thread.

Attached: 1662809640696643.jpg (512x640, 34.51K)

>my culture is being erased in order to placate the tranny horde
Being a femboy is to suffer.

Attached: Listen to astolfo.jpg (550x389, 62.14K)

fpbp

tekken won

on the brightside Natsu absolutely hates Westerners so Astolfo is safe

Nasu*

your culture is dressing like a duck and quacking like a duck and getting butthurt when people assume you want to eat bread crumbs and swim around in a pond

good thing astolfo isn't a real character with no arc no development no plot beyond being a cocktease so enjoy him all you want lol

Your fetish isn't a culture and neither is theirs.
Also you're all the same to me, femboy, tranny, whatever you're all delusional, autistic retards who dress like women and are ugly as sin.

>Post YFW ArcSystems HQ gets lit on fire

Attached: 1661318744965071.gif (237x237, 1.8M)

The tranny agenda to erase feminine boys and men from existence needs to be exposed to the wider world.

kys nigger

i hate femboys more than trannies for some reason so it's hilarious to me seeing you faggots finally lose this debate

>"bro it's not western influence, trans people exist in japan"
>ishiwatari, who can write song lyrics in obviously ESL but still pretty fluent english, needed someone to explain to him what "trans rights" meant barely any time ago

Attached: lol.png (1068x1696, 1.67M)

honestly I've accepted these people as scumbags already I'm more annoyed by retards like no one assumed cross dressing men were trannies until barely any time ago

I will laugh at you the same way you laughed at all the people complaining about I-no

Their first target were tomboys, now look at society. Is not worth fixing it now.