I just bought an used PS4 in 2k22

Attached: Stewiecray.gif (500x375, 488.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamepressure.com/games/games_release_dates.asp?PLA=15&CZA=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

play wipeout omega collection

go ahead and tell us the embarrassing amount of money you paid for a bloodborne and netflix machine

A month and a less than a half worth of savings, isn't that bad, actually.

I just bought used ps vita 1000 and playing first Diablo and Streets of Rage Remake on it. It feels great. I am sure hacked ps4 has some cool shit like this on it too.

you can probably hack it for free games, not sure if they patched it yet

There’s still a handful of games you can play on it so I wouldn’t consider it a complete loss

>a month and a less than a half worth of saving
jesus user do you still get an allowance from your parents or something ?

>jesus user do you still get an allowance from your parents or something ?
I fucking wish, bro

Yeah like... and....

gamepressure.com/games/games_release_dates.asp?PLA=15&CZA=6
it's fine. a lot of 2023 games are still getting ps4 releases

i bought a ps3 in 21 and a ps vita in 22.
just bee yourself

>used ps4 in 2022
This dude better have also bought a pair of noise cancelling headphones for that jet engine he just got.

i assume you're broke and retarded and want to play games that aren't on PC right? because if you just wanted a console to do most of your gaming on, that was a poor idea, you should've waited to get a PS5. anyway here's some PS4 games:
gravity rush remastered and 2
infamous: second son and first light
locoroco 1 and 2
cel damage HD
fist of the north star: lost paradise
malicious fallen
tearaway unfolded
resogun
all of these regularly go on sale so just wishlist them. you may be tempted to skip gravity rush remastered because it costs more than 2 for some reason, but don't, you want to play both of them.

it's patched constantly, it'd have to be on old firmware and not updated since he got it.

>had to save for a PS4
>didn't save more for a PS5 which also plays PS4 games
>not futureproofing your purchase because you couldn't wait longer
You fucked up even as a poorfag.

i bought a brand new ps4 pro in 2021. i love the heck out of it. played spiderman, dad of war, bloodborne, shadow of the colossus, kingdom hearts 3 (and lots of the other ones), persona 5 royal, persona 5 strikers...tons of games. and yeah a lot of those went/are going to go multiplat since then, but that's fine with me. plus, having multiple platforms to play games that come out on multiple platforms gives me lots of options. like getting NEO: the world ends with you on ps4 instead of switch because of better frame rate and better sales prices. sometimes i get something on switch even if it plays better on pc or ps4 because i can comfy game in bed with it.

having multiple consoles really is the way to go.

Attached: 1434967445483.jpg (547x500, 142.3K)

At least tell us it was the pro version

Like…
God of War
Bloodborne
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Horizon Zero Dawn
Spider-Man
Shadow of the Colossus
Ghost of Tsushima
Horizon Zero Dawn
Infamous Second Son
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
Days Gone
The Last of Us Remastered
Until Dawn
Final Fantasy VII Remake
The Last Guardian
Detroit: Become Human
Persona 5
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
Dreams
Driveclub
Killzone Shadow Fall
Death Stranding
Gravity Rush 2
The Last of Us
Alienation
Gravity Rush 2

>because if you just wanted a console to do most of your gaming on, that was a poor idea
I have a high-end gaming PC for that, I just wanted to play Bloodborne. I had money to burn & poor impulse control.
Also Knack / Infamous / Gravity Rush are a nice bonus. (I wanted to play BB since it came out but I was a kiddo back then)
>612035673
No.
: )

Attached: e.gif (500x225, 401.96K)

he can sell the ps4 by time ps5 have games.