Was odyssey really that popular that they have to put Pauline into everything now?

Was odyssey really that popular that they have to put Pauline into everything now?

Attached: 1659904261640446.png (500x336, 205.14K)

wait I just realized, is she a jessica rabbit knockoff

I bet every single one of those soft pillowy lips would look great while they wrap a big black cock around them

I love bimbos

Considering Donkey Kong came out 7 years before Roger Rabbit, no
Though her modern design might take inspiration from the same places

It would be cool for another Mario Woman to play as in like Mario Party or Kart. And shes hot so its a plus

>see a woman
>think about cocks
Cucks are a bunch of faggots

Why aren't they adding new characters to Mario kart with the new tracks? I want to play Pauline

Attached: 1663101915926652.jpg (1472x1987, 286.23K)

It's normal for the average white boy to think about that kind of stuff

Who gives the best head out of the four?

Tie between Peach and Daisy
They get really excited when they see black cocks so they always compete

Literally obsessed

Roger Rabbit didn't create the "funny little guy + tall sexy bimbo" archetype.

Attached: tawnas-disappearance-was-demanded-by-higher-ups-1653062447[1].jpg (780x438, 51.88K)

Rosalina is blatantly the final boss of Mario + Rabbids 2, right?

Attached: cursa.png (1314x626, 1.6M)

the eye kinda confirmed it for me. sounds kino

Yes the average white boy is obssed with black cock, that's just a fact

>Unprompted black cuck fantasy
I guess Americans are up

Lips being erotic does not get enough attention.

Attached: 1595237278125.png (583x663, 144.05K)

Mario could never do something that soulful

>those lips
Genuinely and figuratively BVILT

Attached: they both like cher.png (955x528, 26.35K)

they are so desperate for more characters they invent things like metal mario and gold metal mario and pink metal, just to further fill out the roster. so when a new character like Pauline comes along of course they are going to use her.

I can read on lips.
Peach
>I may be a gentle princess outside but behind closed doors I turn into the dirtiest slut for lizard cock. My tongue is trained to pleasure them.
Daisy
>The only penis that's touching my lips is the one of my future husband, till then I'll stay pure and only watch muscular mens in magazines.
Rosalina
>I struggle to suck cock as oral sex is not something I enjoy. I prefer a rough pounding in unusual positions, I want my vagina to be stretched while you lock my thighs firmly.
Pauline
>Sex is like breathing for me and cum is my water. I have this ritual of doing a tour of all rooms of the hotel every friday night to fuck every single male resident. It's not rare that all men of the floor join to fill all my holes at the same time.

Imagine being mogged so hard like Daisy

Pauline if probably the most “realistic” in terms of her personality and appearance. That’s why she’s the best.