It's over, isn't it? We should have fucking gatekept Yakuza better

It's over, isn't it? We should have fucking gatekept Yakuza better.

Attached: 1663153120793722.png (809x916, 931.63K)

what are you faggots crying about now?

Who is this dude? I've never seen him before...

I tried user, believe me. I tried...
The salt in the wound here is that we are getting some shitty dragon engine remake of Ishin rather than the real deal. I'm legit burning bridges with all the faggots I know who started with 0

Attached: 1329364174176.jpg (450x300, 28.04K)

Judgmemnt Kazzy coming from the 80s

sheeesh that cut lookin fresh no cap

Post Kiryu edits.

Attached: file.png (1020x567, 779.47K)

>TASTE
>LIKE
>BUTTER

His name is Joryu, definitely no connection to the previous series regular Kiryu

Attached: file.png (535x633, 194.55K)

OI

Attached: file.png (640x360, 290.44K)

he's joryu jazama of the jojo clan

what did i miss?
Got a link?

Looks good.
He changed his identity after 6. He looks like he's working as a host now.

Dragon Engine is great, LJ has some of the best combat they've ever done.
Also, Ishin is not made on Dragon Engine you slowpoke, they're using UE4 for the Ishin remake.
Stop being contrarian.

>anons can't see that "the main character accidentally getting a shit haircut" is going to become a tradition in the RPG games of the franchise

>Get ishin. Remake or not - you have it now
>Get new yakuza
>Get judgment pc release
>Still bitch and moan about everything
Just admit you hate this series and stop pretending to be some sort of elitist faggot because that makes you seem even more retarded. You make this website unbrowsable and you're on the same level as people who bitch and moan about vidya not having [x] representation

Attached: 166252963215234534.jpg (296x346, 13.77K)

Wait is this actually Kiryu's new look or is Sega pulling a fast one

Heheh. This got a laugh out of me

amybody?

popular = bad
muh sikrit club

This is probably actually a Persona joke and retards like OP will bitch and moan about it for the next 2 years.

>Get some remaster that will probably be dogshit
>Get new Yakuza that looks like shit
>Get PC port of a game I already own
>"NOOOO JUST ENJOY THE YUMMY PRODUCTS"
Hope you enjoy Lost Judgement faggot, it's the last good thing the studio will churn out since all the soul left with Nagoshi, the series will just be nonstop pandering to faggots like you from now on

Attached: 1570344573679.png (392x464, 292.93K)

they're just your average pessimistic faggot who doesn't even play video games, pay them no mind

Why do asians do this

Attached: 1634185937485.png (1200x1200, 733.21K)

Attached: file.png (1308x669, 304.47K)

You can't gatekeep everything.
Normalfags eventually get bored of the drivel they normally eat and need something else to consume.

You know Kamurocho is a fictional place, because by the time 8 comes out, it'll be the only place with a Sega arcade still in business.

>gatekept better
You faggots didn't gatekeep AT ALL. Yakuzafags are some of the loudest retards there are. You never shut the fuck up about this mediocre series.

case in point

holy SHIT is that markiplier?!?!?!?!

The tanned chinpira won't fuck your ass bro.

>Today I will gatekeep [piece of media]
>Hey 12 year old, you are retarded and wrong
>YOU HAVE BEEN PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM TWITREDDIT REASON: gatekeeping

Jesus fuck you're so pessimistic. If you think everything sucks and nothing will ever get better, then why don't you kill yourself? Why subject yourself to living if you don't enjoy or look forward to anything in life?
Or more simply - Move on? Play the games you enjoy and don't be some onions faggot who devotes his entire life into being an elitist for a corporation that makes things that earn them money?
No matter how much you gatekeep the community, the Yakuza 3 jank that you seem to dickride so much will NEVER EVER come back, and that's just the sad reality.

>Hurr durr Ishin probably I actually have no idea what that is
>New Yakuza I know literally absolutely nothing about is going to be SHIIIIIT!!!
>Soneger noises
>Hurr Judgement best thing but I can't even enjoy that anymore now that it is multiplat

Attached: 1557488903942.jpg (1280x720, 83.31K)

There's nothing left to enjoy with the franchise now that bandwagoning faggots like yourselves came along and killed the direction of the series so I may as well have a good time making fun of you for it, I've still got plenty of good vidya to play, just not this series in particular anymore.

Attached: 1653485496800.jpg (1080x1310, 450.37K)

They hated him because he told the truth

>I will gatekeep this game
>Never discuss it anywhere
>Never mention its name
>Kill every other person who said its name
>DMCA every single video about it including the official trailers
>Spread bad rumors about it, like the game has actual CP in it or its actually a crypto miner
>Make the devs bankrupt by sending them pizza orders, and drive every single dev members to suicide by stalking them
>Also kill myself because I know about the game
Mission accomplished

Attached: dont think it dont say it.jpg (660x373, 23.7K)

Attached: dasdafa.jpg (828x395, 53.17K)

I love Yakuza more than anyone, have since I first played the Yakuza 3 demo on PS3, and let me tell you, a real fan wouldn't lie down and accept a butchered and changed Kiwami version of Ishi with a smile on their face. All we wanted was a translation, and they bungled it. It's not elitist or contrarian to admit when a company makes mistakes.

>They cried because their series wasn't exclusive anymore

>I've still got plenty of good vidya to play, just not this series in particular anymore
If this statement was true, you wouldn't be in this thread being an elitist and reeing at everyone who dares even be optimistic about a new thing.
You don't even have any arguments or points to make.