What's the appeal of this game? It's just a CS clone with braindead gunplay

What's the appeal of this game? It's just a CS clone with braindead gunplay.

Attached: 5347436346.png (1200x625, 250.96K)

I'm convinced nobody actually plays this game.

People like remixes and different things
>dont give me a correct answer user
I do
jett main lmao

"The streamer guy played it so I need to play it."

Americans way to cope that they;ve wasted years of their lives trying to get big in CS only to get mogged by a Slav or European. They always do this, no matter the game

cs go has like 4x the player count last i saw and that's with the chinks inflating valorant numbers, it's pretty much dead

does riot even reveal player numbers?

It' essentially dead outside of america and maybe korea.

it's much better than cs because the maps are better and there's tons of abilities

>braindead gunplay.
What does that even mean?

it means the weapons are basically recoilless lasers compared to CS

no cheaters, not even at prolevel

they're the same

no they aren't

But they're not? They just follow the recoil, unlike csgo where the gun stays stationary during spray and the bullets curve up

>csgoverwatch
why is it popular
>cs
>overwatch

its a fusion of 2 big games, and one is dead and the other is filled with russians, this one has chinas money behind it too so theres that

Attached: 1662335729575.jpg (356x420, 46.72K)

yes they are

Nope

incredible amounts of cope in this post lmao

I think this games main appeal is it's CS but not. It has a lot of similarities but is far less intimidating for a new player because of how forgiving the gunplay is and util UI making being effective with util more accessible.

nah, the dude is right. CSGO has fixed spray patterns while Valorant's are random

Attached: 1650402537299.jpg (726x607, 63.56K)

the gunplay is the same and cs is more new player friendly because there's no abilities

>the gunplay is the same
how do you even argue with someone who claims the sky is purple
it's just not, at all

Cs is definitely not new player friendly with hackers/smurfs/drugged russian kids with 2k hours in silver.

FOTM zoomer bait

Zoomers can't get into CS so they do this

Valorant offers CSGO washouts a fresh start while allowing them to carry over some skills they learned along the way. NA players love the idea of "starting fresh" and "being ahead of the curve". What NA players do not like is trying to compete in a game that is basically "solved" and requires strict adherence to the meta, actual practice, and severe time commitments.

NA players love FOTM and "new" games. NA players hate playing games like a job and just think they are either "naturally good" or the game is shit to them.

Valorant is probably the perfect game for NA. It combines every single hand-holding mechanic they could think to add while retaining some skill based gameplay, without overly punishing people for minor errors.

The fact that valorant players say the game is like CS goes to show how insane they are. They want it to be CS so bad because of the "clout" but the only reason CS has any clout is because it is extremely difficult to do basic things.

Attached: download.jpg (348x145, 10.99K)

using a vandal feels no different than using an ak

Tl;dr DOTA2 vs LoL

are you retarded? Serious question

>it is extremely difficult to do basic things
what?

nope

stop the cap, different spray pattern and aim down sight combined with different sound effect

it has nothing to do with overwatch retard

CS is just stale as fuck and people are thirsty for something new. Valorant will drop right off if valve gets off their ass and actually does something with CS.

Maybe he's talking about how CSGO matchmaking is dogshit and requires using faceit or esea to actually play games

I agree with most of it but
>Valorant offers CSGO washouts a fresh start while allowing them to carry over some skills they learned along the way
that ship has sailed for a long time. Looking at Sewage2gay struggling to get into Valorant after humiliating himself in CS is peak comedy. The dude has a 0.89 rating because the new generation of NA players who never touched CS already mogged him.
Same way how Neo and Markeloff never recovered after switching from 1.6 to GO