Bridget is a male. and I don't care. You terrorizing people to bend for you, will never make it right nor true...

Bridget is a male. and I don't care. You terrorizing people to bend for you, will never make it right nor true. As there was de-communization, there will be de-trannization.

Attached: 1661734891032561.jpg (892x892, 68.18K)

Ack

Hmm which game did they force to troon out now?

Attached: 1663155102129.jpg (256x256, 31.29K)

You know you're just drawing more attention. Right now, the best thing anyone can do is not talk about it. Not discuss it, and not engage in conversation. Just ignore and it will eventually settle

Guilty Gear. literally was a male for decades, now it's a she and fuck you loyal fans.

never quite understood American fears over communism, like it sucks but the sheer fear and hatred they had is just weird.

Leaving aside how pathetic being a "loyal fan" for anything is, you really think you can call yourself a "loyal fan" when a single word being changed is enough to make you do a full 180 turn?

Why do trannies enforce gender stereotypes so hard as a basis for whether someone is trans or not, then turn around and say gender isn't real and it's all a social construct? They have literally genocided tomboys and nancies.

>when a single word being changed is enough to make you do a full 180 turn?
yes you faggot. YWNBAW

OP be like this rn lmao

Attached: 1643220528125.jpg (500x335, 17.47K)

malding fr bruh LMFAO it really do be like dat doe XD

Revisionism.

steven crowder isn't funny
dave shapelles humor is boomer dad who lives on twitter tier at this point.
tim pool is a cuckservative larping as a lib and is a awful jouranlist
Project veritas is garbage
and trump not only lost, but he's going to jail. where desantis and abbot will lose because they somehow have less charisma than a walking old corpse
keep malding

Because the left is so much better.

Remember trannies, we only tolerate you because we have Japan, if we lose it, this is it for you..

Attached: IMG_00rfe95.jpg (1216x937, 256.73K)

FEMBOYS SHOULD DIE
SIMPLE AS.

Just why I don't understand.....

>their political ideology that pokes fun at silly things bad
>my political ideology that forcibly censors everything and restricts freedom good

yes, no one under the age of 60 is a cuckservative unless they
>obsess about non-issues like trannys and "forced diversity in media"
>is a bitter,pasty white incel who autistically screeches about how jamal plowing some stacy he's never met is white genocide/cuckolding before doing a shooting to proclaim himself as the savior of the white race because "I get zero pussy" didn't sound good in his meme filled manifesto
>is some third world shitskin who's backwater ideas fit with conservatives 1-to-1 with each other. The only really difference is the sandnigger is honest about his retardation
>some autist living in a boomerville with his boomer parents who hasn't seen a black person since he was elementary
>a edgy 12 year old who thinks saying nigger makes him counter culture while being groo- i mean exploited from every cuckservative on youtube and discord
>a 30 year old man child who thinks the critical drinker, itsAuncletom, and qaurterpounder quality content
>is a karen with literally nothing in her life but going to pta meetings and scream about CRT after watching cucker carlson for 3 hours straight.
>some shit for brains red hat who thinks some super rich real estale mogul cares about him
Right wing policies do nothing for the non-retirees of the world except enrich some bizarre, fox news fueled dream where trannys run the government and cops all just misunderstood tragic heros (as long they're not stopping me chimping out on capitol hill)

>Why do trannies enforce gender stereotypes so hard as a basis for whether someone is trans or not
In the first place, most trans people conform to stereotypes to minimize the chance of getting outed.
This understandably pisses off gender nonconformists and people who support gender nonconformity, i.e. masculine women and feminine men
Then you've got this dumb belief gaining traction that suggests nonconformity = trans, which pisses them off even more
It's a weird issue

didnt read

Yeah well when clinically insane crazy people get to make up shit uncontested for decades the issues are going to be weird.