Untitled

Attached: 1631704353356.jpg (1115x800, 227.53K)

doesnt change the fact that tekkeks will pay 70 dollars for tekken 7 with prettier graphics

Left seems better since I can actually identify with the character. We need to start moving away from weird fantasies.

Soul/Soulless

you identify as donkey kong? man, this gender stuff is gettin crazy

>Left
new game
>Right
the same game AGAIN but with new particle effects

T8's models are honestly pretty impressive, the transition from cutscene to gameplay was smooth. I generally order the gameplay of SF though, T7 beat out SFV because SFV was a bad game for like 5 years before it got good.

You're telling me Street Fighter isn't a weird fantasy? Shit, you're telling me the weird fantasy part of Tekken is Jin and not Ogre/Alisa/Yoshimitsu/Zafina/etc.?

Attached: 1660874100511757.jpg (719x571, 231.8K)

Damn...

Street fighter 6 character design looks fucking horrendous

You sound like a literal cuckold.

LMAO, street fighter fanboys are coping worse than nintendies
There's nothing wrong with admitting the sequel of the franchise you like is shit
GET THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

I hope Tekken 8 has more Street Fighter guest characters as it's the only way to see the Street Fighter greats in a decent video game made in the last decade.

Imagine Chun-Li in Tekken.

This.. feels familiar.

I'd rather they put Tifa. If they put Tifa, it will be fucking over. Tekken 8 will be huge.

gonna play and enjoy both

Attached: 1523439230753.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

>both look blurry as fuck
I hate modern games

lol this

I'm waiting for a good looking girl character or maybe JP before I can say I will play SF6. So far, none of them really excite me even though I want to play Street Fighter games.

More like it's the only way for Tekken to move copies

stupid zoomer

Left
Ugly proportions
Zoomer oriented
Nigger aestetics
Nigger music
Ugly monkeys

Right
Looks good, sounds good
day one

Left is a pic taken from a phone of a win pose, right is a story CGI from a 4k trailer