Atelier Ryza 3

>censored breasts
>censored feet
>censored ass
>censored pits
>censored everything

Where is the outrage? Why is Any Forums so selective on what it wants to be angry about? They literally took everything away that made the first design good.

Attached: 1B6F15A8-AB87-4453-A5FE-FFA101C3BF78.jpg (828x1111, 383.56K)

Thighs are still looking healthy.

That’s one thing out of her entire design that was kept. They slowly keep covering her up with every installment.

Looks better, more mature not as a bimbo
Good for her

atelier games have always given characters more clothing as they aged up. look at totori and ayesha. there's no outrage because it's how gust has always done it. what's there to get angry about?

>Make hot character
>Not having her run around in skimpy clothes with her tits out all the time
>No sex scenes at all
And yet they call that fanservice

First Atelier huh.

Literally every Atelier game with a returning MC change looks

You want sexy outfits in the sequels? Pay up?

Ryza is my first Atelier game but that’s retarded. They should emphasize on what made the first design good, aged-up or not.

>censored breasts
You can't give those bad boys free reign. Someone might get hurt.

I see nothing will ever top Marie and Elie's designs huh

There' sno outrage because the """people""" who play atelier ryza are sad, sad motherfuckers with no standards
they exist to be pitied. it's just not worth mocking them

What the fuck do you think the word "censored" means?

Don’t buy it. Don’t talk about it. Sign up for marketing emails. If you get a survey tell them you didn’t buy it because of the lack of sex appeal in the comments. Tell them departure from past aesthetics is obviously a part of some agenda and you’ll be keeping your money. Tell them your gamer tags and tell them to look at how many games you own, and how their decisions to appeal to an audience that doesn’t exist has alienated you and cost them money. It’s what I do in surveys from Nintendo, Sega, Capcom, Namco, Koei, etc. I guarantee the comments make it past marketing to corporate.

her tits are more pronounced than ever, she still has the hotpants and her thighs are still threatening to burst out of her thigh-highs. i don't know what else to say, user, she's still the same stupidly sexy ryza. no one's calling this censorship. if anything the trannies at resetera are gonna be asking for more.

okaybutlike

How's the gameplay?

I don’t know. She could have O cup tits and bursting fat thighs, but that doesn’t make up for her missing the other tenets of her original design for me

>They slowly keep covering her up with every installment.
Noone show him her original design from faaaaaar into the past.

>censored
>so much meat she's bursting out of her shorts
Pierce Brosnan grows stronger

Attached: 1939628eb92a46707f045d5de8c30692.jpg (736x634, 70.85K)

first: that jacket is gonna come off
second: lol dlc outfits out the wazoo
third: mods

Attached: u42ftw68x5y31.jpg (720x900, 51.06K)

What the fuck is this? Concept designs?

>the most clothed one still shows her thighs
mmmmmmhhh

Good mods, but changing her light brown hair is a mistake

Well, today Any Forums is fawning over a very plain Korean doll with big butt and covered up clothing, maybe the Any Forums only care about the size of human's lower half now

>Switch exclusive
Of course tendies are going to let it pass. It's fine when Nintendo does it!

concepts from 2, yes.
>official art

Attached: 9b40b43971bbe23bb8505d55d784f47c.jpg (4115x5836, 1.47M)

If children like Op get mad then I'm happy

I can forgive them for that because latex skin suits are a niche, and the character in that game is voluptuous to the point where even her pussy is fat. Ryza, however, struck gold and decided to throw away most of their good ideas.

Those things don't make the design good. There's no "design" when there's no clothes, dumbass.

She still looks good so there’s nothing to be outraged about. You can always pay shekels for the inevitable swimsuit costumes if your coombrain needs the hit that badly.

Attached: 1656744325850.gif (404x392, 2.95M)

borgar
>official art

Attached: bf6e2fb6ef9416d279692244655d2dd3.jpg (1357x1920, 468.1K)

The art looks good up until her feet. It really takes a special artist to draw feet that don’t look like they were phoned-in.