What is it about this game that makes its fanbase so angry and obnoxious all the time?

What is it about this game that makes its fanbase so angry and obnoxious all the time?

Attached: 12.jpg (1200x673, 63.03K)

Tranny and faggot game filled with trannies and faggots angry about being trannies and faggots

true
Final Fantasy 14 is a shit game with a shit community

i don't know, they are very deranged

a lot of them fall for bait and false flag threads too easily
it's a good game, though

From my experience lurking, it's the people who dislike this game that are obnoxious. OP is just the thread spamming pajeet who wishes he was XV-kun.

game is designed to be second life for trannies and pedophiles who are both insane freaks. do the math.

>no u
>also look at my diaper loli

it's obvious because the lazy faggot keeps spamming the same image over and over again

Kys

I've been collecting dodos for my island sanctuary

Attached: 1831f15d18a41-7870D2DB7AC7C1A3ED5.570CB8235E1215FD_message_425644500307446_1662673829325.jpg (968x594, 89.1K)

You better have one named Dododo-Do-Dododo

Do any of you cunts think about anything else except the brainwashing? Or is it trannies all the way down?

We're having fun kicking the wowniggers while they're down

I only just expanded my pasture - I'll name the next one that as it'll fit in the seventh do criteria. Also shouldn't it be Dododo-do Do-Dodo?

Maybe I'll rename King Dododo to that since we already have a Dododo.

I find it hilarious that this is one of the few mmo-communities that actually loves game and morons like you find it obnoxious.

What is it about this game that makes you create obnoxious threads 24/7 about how angry you are at its fanbase?
Posting about fucking MMOs that have /vg/ generals should be a bannable offense. Keep your autism daycare center genre in your fucking containment board.

Attached: 1646201633691.png (66x91, 6.17K)

remember user they have always been this way, its the only tribalism they can keep around to remain distinct from reddit/twitter
DUHHH CIRNGE!!!! DUHHH BRINGE!!???!!1 CRINGE!!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!??? DURR BASED BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE I FEEL LIKE IM IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS SNOYY ONIONS LOL ONIONS!!! CRINGE!!!1 BOOMER!! LE ZOOMER!!!! I AM BOOMER!!!! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AHGHGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCKJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL YOU COCKSUCKER VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS CRINGE ISNT IT?? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGR CRINGEY BASED CRINGE BASED REDDIT REDDIT CRINGE ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED!!!!!!

Attached: 1526040276254.jpg (332x500, 97.75K)

It's expecially bad this week leading up to TGS.

So wow players?