Elden Ring is my GOT-

Elden Ring is my GOT-

Attached: PNG image.png (530x450, 513.43K)

God of War is movie game of year
Congrats Sony, getting ONE game this year.

Attached: 7B4F76F6-3BCC-44BD-AFEB-3FCF94FB94E1.jpg (512x512, 104.31K)

Attached: 1657678657566.gif (220x123, 208.3K)

Okay tendie

no one cares about your DLC, snoy shill

A western game has not been GOTY since darkest dungeon 1

Sony owns from soft

I'm confused elden ring has been out a year already... And most single plauertgames lose discussion a month or two out anyway

Attached: 1659593364611998m.jpg (1024x887, 73.5K)

Wait really?
and people actually have some hope for the western gaming industry

Attached: 1b0.png (680x680, 114.21K)

This is actually gonna happen and no one will take Geoff seriously after this year

good to know that elden ring has reached god status

There is no official GOTY list user

Alanah Pearce is going to be on stage accepting the award with Cory Barlog and one of those two will take a shot at Elden Ring and I'm going to try to not get angry but I will get extremely angry.

Elden Ring is the tenth best selling game of all time in the USA after less than a year on sale. Zero percent chance it doesn't win.

>movie game
nah

lol rdr2 has been dead for a fuckin while

GoW isnt killing elden ring and by the time TotK comes out it wont even be a distant memory, itll be wiped from everyones memory in general.

I really dont see any game other than Elden Ring to win GOTY

lol rdr2 has aged gracefully and requires attention and intelligence to appreciate while gow was fast food that has aged extremely poorly

Hope it wins at the game awards shows so fucking retards on twitter have a meltdown. The stupid fucking casual faggots who pretend to like elden ring cause it's "hard"

boy I can't wait for the next game that websites are going to tell me I'm supposed to like and obsess over it for like a week then never do anything with it again because I only cared in the first place because CONSOLES GET SHIT FOR GAMES

What name of this guy
Hint: guy is Very loud

November is too late to being considered for GotY Awards. I'm sorry, Sony sisters.

No they don't.

Bog Blimbledorf

It doesn't require intelligence to have aimbot to compensate for shitty controls or a full 2 seconds of input lag to move forward. That's why cuckstar lost to a literal movie game. Lol sit down fanboy.

lol. lmao.