Splatoon 3

I can't be the only one who thinks these maps are way more cramped than 1 and 2 right?

Attached: How it feels.png (1280x1129, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NpbTJ-tmyr8
twitter.com/meipuru_hoku/status/1568629056731754496?s=20&t=n2VNq9bClURJaA5bANjN9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, I agree. They're better than a lot of the maps in 2 for sure but they definitely could be better.
Hagglefish Market is one of the best maps in the series however

Each map basically has the weapons that will excel on it. Some of them are more open for snipers and rollers and stuff, while other are more cramped so as to hamper those weapons.

Personally I've always felt that 2's maps were a bit too open and they still are in 3, but the new maps in 3 are sort of designed to counteract that I'm willing to bet.

I skipped splatoon 2 and splatoon 1 was so long ago I don't feel confident saying but alot of these maps feel like they force you into the center of the map and then makes it hard to get back out.
I've had matches won or lost depending on how many people were fucking around in the center rather than going to the enemy's base.

consoom

Attached: 2022091401421800-4CE9651EE88A979D41F24CE8D6EA1C23.jpg (1280x720, 262.57K)

I just went back to Splatoon 2 to play a few rounds and yes this is definitely the case. It is MUCH harder to go backwards in Splat3

>Is part of an incredibly popular band that probably made millions from consoomers

I don't agree, remember the fuckin apartments?

youtube.com/watch?v=NpbTJ-tmyr8
This guy found the secret to killing Cohozuna at high level: have a team full of Japs
also
>kill the big fucker at 300% Hazard with almost 30 seconds to spare
>get one extra Silver clam
Why are the rewards so RNG, people aren't going to learn and try their best if it barely makes a difference whether you win or lose

Attached: Final_Fest_Mr_Grizz.jpg (1414x2000, 639.89K)

So I placed down a line card and it inexplicably turned into white and lost the game. Is it because the CPU placed the EXACT same card, nulling both? Literally same card same placement?

Attached: 20220914_021128.jpg (4032x3024, 1.51M)

I killed him the first time, but ever since I seem to have a team of people that don't know what to do and just shoot him.

This set of weapons has some REALLY extreme roles though, baically only the dualies are good at turfing, they gave us the slow splatana and the slowest charger along with the most ink-hungry blaster, everyone has to slot into their role or shit falls apart really quickly

Also please god I cannot wait until new players learn to prioitize flyfish and stinger

probably

>Don't even get a gold clam
What the fuck is this bullshit

Alright as long as I didn't get fucked by some unknown wall rule as I first thought.

>be Aussie
>splatfest region is Australia, new Zealand and THE AMERICAS
I'm pretty sure that for the world premiere it wasnt like that and was for asianic - should I swap my region to Japan to avoid pozzed shit or will my online be fucking nasty? to add, wouldn't my networking be nasy anyway since they're trying to pair me up with retards in America? that's the only thing I can assume by the way they've worded it and there's nothing in of the others that hints to America being set to one of the others

Attached: 1662996404974205.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

if you didn't see anything else happen, it was definitely the same card, since the cpu can clearly put it there.
I'm pretty sure the tutorial says same value cards turn into those blocks

Matchmaking is based on router location. Setting it to Japan should fix your posts, but do remember, Splatfests are regional. You'll likely just be matched up with people on the same boat as you though, people setting to JP to avoid bad posts, but even then, your scenario is probably the best case because the proximity to Japan is much closer than the states, so connection should be better when paired with regionals.

When cards overlap, the card with the lower number takes priority
If they have the same number, they make those "walls" where they overlap

If you both place the same number block in the same square, they become white and are considered a wall, so you can't convert them with a special card the same way you can't convert special blocks.

Attached: 1647053560317.gif (412x412, 242.68K)

Attached: 1663129518582634.png (234x230, 84.53K)

Is there a way to get new lockers/badges/banners/titles/etc. aside from the capsule machine? I got the story mode done and I know of the Salmon run shop but surely there has to be more. The capsules are just so expensive.

Then go even further beyond
twitter.com/meipuru_hoku/status/1568629056731754496?s=20&t=n2VNq9bClURJaA5bANjN9Q

>71 thousand for a hand egg

Attached: 1660244152553768.jpg (1238x818, 159.95K)

One reason is probably to let fans fill in the blanks for Agent 3's character. Even though having Agent 3 be the Captain here, and not having Agent 8 with her, probably nuked 90% of the fan interpretations of Agent 3 up to this point. Second reason is likely the same reason Game Freak doesn't let Red speak. Because he's the first player character from the first game, and we gotta treat him as something special like people still self-insert as him, even though nobody cares about that anymore, and he's been used too many times as a character for people to treat him that way anyway.

Personally, my opinion is, if you're going to bring a character back and make them a central part of the story, make them into an actual character or don't bring them back at all.

Attached: 86471953_p15.jpg (1378x700, 913.41K)

I still haven't been taking advantage of Squid Rolls and Surge in matches but they're both really useful in Salmon Run, Rolls are natural to do when grabbing eggs and Surge has saved my ass trying to reach those new tower fuckers

The moment where Captain Agent 3 hits you with the "Booyah" ping made the whole thing worth it imo.

Attached: 1640775478565.png (234x230, 81.3K)

Why do people just forget to put eggs in the basket in wave 3

Every attempt at Fatasszuna and my team always fail

Attached: 1663022163906387.jpg (660x760, 148.25K)

Sometimes people get stuck in Objective: Survive mode when it gets too intense.

>A communication error has occurred.

AHHHHHHHHH FUCKING FIX YOUR SHIT NINTENDO GOD FUCKING DAMN

Attached: 1492473817177.gif (348x320, 318.85K)

I hate the fact new weapons are ticket only, because the second i use a new one i suddenly lose every game and cant get one

I fucking hate playing ranked but I have no choice as its the only way to earn any fucking money in this game. Fuck you devs for removing the money from Salmon run.

it's like ignoring the credits in mvm on the last wave but you can't do that here

lol thats the size of my apartment

>Someone DC's first round in Salmon Run
>Predictably loose
>Still get a pay cut for it
Bullshit

Woah, how were you able to snag a place that big?