Mogs Bayonetta

>Mogs Bayonetta

Attached: 1663111829517966.gif (386x216, 2.97M)

>Mogs *Automata
ftfy

If you want to shill, at least give us a name

>bland boring anime doll shit
Don't care. I only care about glorious flawed white women with blemishes and wrinkles.

Project YWNBAW

when they started speaking gook, you just know the game would be an indefinite grind

Sneed Blade (Formerly Project Chuck)

>anime
It's Korean.

I need a new mog, just got mogged and I’m never gognna stog

>Eve wearing a coat in the trailer
>then never again
Please don't be cutscene only. It looked pretty good and I want more costumes for my korean knockoff 2B.

why are chink and gook games always shit, and always so heavily shilled on mongolian basket weaving forums?

It looks really solid. I know people are skeptical of these Korean devs but I say if they have to copy Japans homework to legitimize their gaming industry than fuck it who cares. I’m not buying a shitty switch to play Bayo in 720 and Sony is never doing anytime with BB so I’ll take the pretty knockoffs.

Attached: 7CC7A0D8-37EF-4648-9C9D-812C347D8574.jpg (1200x1200, 150.98K)

That isn't much of an acomplishment, Bayonetta has never been attractive, both Lara (Legend) and Tifa mogged Bayonetta before

Wow the coinslots are 10mm instead of 8mm who cares

>Mogs
Stealth XIV thread?

I'm sorry your thread didn't work so well last time so you had to add a gif. Hopefully things go better this time!

>new trailer shows the same attacks we've already seen before
combat is going to be shallow isn't it

gooks can never copy SOUL. try as they might

cope bayofag

Looks like cheap chinese shit.

>boogeyman reply
nice cope

I prefer my women made of plastic and worship american culture since their own culture is shit tier.