Anime unironically saved Cyberpunk

Anime unironically saved Cyberpunk

Attached: 1636310886766.jpg (1920x1080, 202.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4O746lUintc
youtube.com/watch?v=an_0IIRDlc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hated the game and I hate pozzflix.
Convince me to watch it, nigger.

Without buzzwords such as kino? It's a good cyberpunk story that takes on a cast of likable characters and develops a good tale in the span of 10 episodes with a banging soundtrack. Regardless of how you lied the game, if you like the setting itself you will enjoy it
youtube.com/watch?v=4O746lUintc

Attached: 1657145205023.webm (1920x1080, 136.8K)

its only 4 hours long and I thought it was KINO. I never played cyberpunk nor do I plan to however

It sounds like you clearly won't enjoy it no matter what people say. Use your energy on something you actually like instead.

Achievable natty?

Attached: 1642837570888.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

Why it looks worse than Bubblegum crisis from 30 years ago?
youtube.com/watch?v=an_0IIRDlc4

So, what's the state of Cyberpunk currently? I've been interested in the game, but wanted to wait for some patches or DLC or mods to fix whatever problems the game has

wait till the expansion next year, theres no point of playing it right now.

Pretty great. I think most of the hate comes from retards who saw marketing hyped and dreamed up some sort of impossible game from it and then were mad that their sky-high expectations weren't met.

Like, yeah, the company overhyped their game. All companies do. How stupid do you have to be to look at marketing like CP2077 had and not only take it at face value but in fact imagine it's going to be even better than they're claiming?

Will do.

Yeah, I get that impression too. I never followed it, so I have no real expectations. Good for me.

If only Smasher was as Cool as in the Anime, He was a BITCH in the game.

Attached: FcidB8rXEAACuTv.jpg (720x388, 36.92K)

>literally smaller GTA5 with less interactivity and no physics
>impossible game
Bruh

For a second I thought from the thumbnail that the guy was standing in front of That Pool.

There's a girl with loli implants and she wears a big coat, has big gauntlets to use big guns, she shoots Adam Smasher in the dick, and she is best girl.

I wish the Bossfights were as Awesome as Metal Gear Rising, SADLY all of them were too Easy to kill and too fast to die.

If your only issue was it being buggy then you can play it now. It's never going to have any of the features people hyped it to have the devs are just adding QoL things like changing appearance mid game. They released software to work with some open source modding tool so their plan is clearly to just release the promised expansions then move on. Let the community "fix" it.

>loli implants
explain

She turned herself into a Loli with cybernetics.

Rebecca is old enough to drink in America and is a full head shorter than the mexican manlet protag but still has implants, meaning they must make them either her size or is just that small. She is as flat as a board too.

Sound a little peeved about the Mexican, bud.

its good!

because the 80s can never be replicated, retard.

post more nudes i only wanna fap

Trigger's animation style always looks pretty lazy whenever they don't have a load of motion going on at once.
Also 80's anime style is just visually pleasing.

One thing has no effect on the other
League of Legends is horrendously bad, but Arcane is god tier
And watching arcane didn't change my mind one single inch

Most people still don't realize how good this show is, a hyper sexual, hyper violent, dystopian cyberpunk anime is a very rare sight.

Attached: 23067.jpg (1262x720, 191.75K)

>Live in Night City
>Go Outside
>Netrunner looks at me
>Get brain fried and die
WOOOOOW

Why are the subtitles so fucked?