Confess Your Vidya Sins

I admit it. I've never beaten a Gradius game.

Attached: confession time.png (397x261, 132.29K)

I have gotten 100% completion on multiple games I didn't even like just because my OCD made me

I like movie games. Normal movies are only 2 hours long but sometimes I want a longer experience.

in 2nd grade i erased the 5th graders lttp game. he was on level 7 or some shit.

I frequently enter threads of games I've never played, save images of hot characters, and then give advice to random people based off of stuff I read while saving the images.

I like older games more than modern ones and I have a huge backlog of previous gen games but I usually just end up playing things for the current systems because I'm too fucking lazy to take out my old hardware or set up accurate emulation

Gradius Gaiden and Gradius V are the best!

that's not a sin that's a virtue.

I don't really care about cliche or originality at all. In fact, I'm pissed that everyone overblows some things- I fucking WISH there were a billion games trying to be the next Earthbound, then there'd be more good ones. Instead everyone can name, at most, like ten that are sort of close, and it's always the same ten.

Attached: 1649434226672.gif (189x189, 72.99K)

I have never really played ant Zelda game
Never played any Mario game except for the original 64
Never played Undertale
Thought Skyrim was the best game in ES series
Hated the Yakuza series, but I understand the appeal
Hated Hollow Knight, and I never understood the appeal

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5.88K)

Did you just stop reading their post halfway through?

I've never 1cc'd an arcade game, just enjoy the ride
I actually feel bad when pirating games but not when emulating
I used to play TF2 with keyboard and mouse mapped into a controller
I was too much of a coward to become a gamedev and i deeply regret it.

Attached: 1637200271104.jpg (960x1005, 576.8K)

I have bought consoles that I have not played, games without the console, console without the games and haven't touched my steam library that I have probably played about less than 2% because I keep playing TF2 or go here, filter threads that are unappealing and judge a user's post based on the quality of their respected image, which if its pleasing to the eye I ignore the user's post, middle click and save and close the browser full of 6844 tabs opended. Also can only play games if I can 100% and won't move from it unless its multiplayer shit.

Attached: 1430109756927.png (765x766, 487.63K)

Truthfully, I wish TF2 finally died despite playing tf2c. I just want the game to go softly into the night instead of this tortuous life support people are desperately clinging on to.

Attached: 1477795748_Deadbolt-chair.png (640x640, 18.67K)

I often avoid playing the games my friends want to play (Destiny, Fortnite, etc), to play games -I- want to play (RPG's, Rimworld, 4X) type games. I lie to them, saying I'm "working" because I just dont wanna play em'.

"having" a backlog is stupid. don't feel that you're compelled to complete an arbitrary list of games to "prove" that you're a hardcore gamer or whatever. play what you want.

TF2 will die when something replaces it.
Something with custom fucking servers, good movement for those approaching the skill ceiling, and fun fundamentals with an enjoyable aesthetic for those just climbing off of the skill floor.

i fapped to etna more often than my general taste would permit

They're all shit except for 5, because konami had nothing to do with it.

OH YEAH WELL I DOUBLE CONFESS THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT GRADIUS IS

Attached: like i give a fuck.png (429x356, 95.66K)

I am 37 years old:
>I haven't beaten a single Sonic game
>I haven't beaten a single Mega Man X title (despite playing many over the years)
>have not beaten Donkey Kong Country 3
>have not owned a Nintendo system since Gamecube
>Never beat San Andreas
>Have never played Smash

Is that Dixie Kong dating Alucard?