GTA IV is better than GTA V

GTA IV is better than GTA V

Attached: GTA IV vs V Cops.webm (994x560, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8Qkw9ys0BM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>GTA V has online
>GTA IV don't
checkmate nerds

FOR ME TO POOP ON!

Attached: Triumph%20the%20Insult%20Comic%20Dog_16_9_1581643375.jpg (1986x1100, 188.92K)

GTA IV had online and it was better than you could've ever imagined
Shame you missed out

Attached: GTA IV mp.jpg (1280x720, 107.19K)

soulless shit, looks like budget LA Noire

*blocks you're path*

Attached: 1637268241742.jpg (1280x720, 164.01K)

>soulless shit
I feel sorry for you and your parents wallets

Attached: Shart card.jpg (1440x1440, 136.73K)

To me the fun is in the world reacting to your presence. The physics is phenomenally good at making that illusion work.
Having every car handling like a twitchy supercar is boring. Having every fistfight play out the same is boring. Having every npc react to bullet impacts the same is boring. Having all your characters to be witty and whimsical is boring.
Gta 5 is just a pretty cover but the insides are bland.

B-but you can't fly planes!

The biggest issues with V single player can be fixed easily with mods (realistic ragdolls/gore, gun play, realistic audio, gangs etc). With mods V is far superior to IV, though if you are only considering vanilla IVs gameplay is objectively better.

True but with mods V is absolute perfection. They nailed the look and feel of the game, gameplay was just a bit lacking. Same with RDR2.

Saints Row 2 is better than Saints Row 5 youtube.com/watch?v=X8Qkw9ys0BM

Attached: 15235234723488548.jpg (1920x1080, 187.26K)

It was based
Kids will cope though

No mods can fix the weak feeling weapons, shit cop ai, shit driving, shit story, and shit missions though
Although you are right mods do improve the fun factor a bit compared to vanilla V

I don't think anyone is going to refute this

Of course, GTA V was pretty cool tho.

right looks sluggish as fuck. V felt nice and arcade-y.

>ywn play Cops n' Crooks again
The worst timeline

Attached: 617960cfa3101bf2ed6ca9501f63b4c8 (1).jpg (653x653, 79.17K)

One of the greatest mp game modes ever devised next to Payne Killer in Max Payne 3

There are mods that fix the weapons and make them more fun/impactful, particularly gore mods (there's a shit ton of good stuff here), euphoria rag,dolls (staggering, grabbing onto nearby objects twitching), dismemberment, mod that makes it possible to shoot guns out of npcs hand, mod that makes blood literally spray out of them, mods that balances their damage, mods that add new guns, mods that make gun audio more realistic.
You just haven't looked around enough, this game is the perfect rampage simulator if you have the right mods.

Seriously though, nothing is more fun to me than walking up to an npc and blowing their head off with a shut gun and actually seeing their brain splatter and head disappear and then they twitch on the ground a bit... Or ramming a car into a crowd of 5 or so people and their arms and legs just rip straight off and some try to grab the car etc... so good

Most mods trying to accomplish what you're describing suck ass and you know it
Nothing matches up to IV or RDR1 except for RDR2 with the Ped Damage Overhaul mod

4 is literally the best GTA game

> free mode lobby with friends
>no friendly fire
>rpgs only spawn
>spawn in
>rpgs immediately start flying and launching people everywhere
pure soul