There are people who woke up one day and told themselves "Maybe I should buy an Xbox Series X!"

There are people who woke up one day and told themselves "Maybe I should buy an Xbox Series X!".

Let that sink in.

Attached: ezgif-1-80fcfa66eb.jpg (612x612, 18.57K)

Lol. I cant believe someone would actually buy a console.

Same as a PS5
None of the faggotry

I know, and it was a great idea.

Good for them

I am thinking of getting a console for braindead multiplatform couch-friendly games (Assassin's Creed, whatever shlock EA and Bethesda make, Destiny)

Which of the two do you personally recommend?

Attached: _sonic_boom_tv_series__eggman_by_luniicookiez-d8jw4w5.png (1227x691, 1.01M)

Bethesda became exclusive for xbox and they had better mods for skyrim/fallout 4 beforehand

>Buying any console in 2022

Yup that was me, and I've been happily playing thirty years worth of games on it without trouble. Best gaming hardware I've bought in decades.

Xbox. You can emulate older stuff on there, no modding required.

Playstation
I guess you have a PC so you can pirate Bethesda games there

You can play your multiplataforms plus PS4 games, usually companies give exclusive content to sony

Sink's in, now what?

xbox easy, you'll probably get gamepass and you can use it on PC too so you can carry over your progress.

Are you interested in the last of us remake?
Then go with xbox.

There are people who woke up one day and told themselves "Maybe I should shitpost on a Chinese basket weaving website because i'm poor and can't afford a lot of nice things"

Let that sink in.

Looks better than ps5

The series x is good for playing ps2 and gamecube games

>Let that sink in
go back to Twitter Karen.

To be absolutely fair, not every PC port is good, and for that reason I'm thankful that the Series X is there to improve upon some 360 games like GTA 4 and Saints Row 2.

I wouldn't use a console as an emulation hub but more power to anyone who enjoys doing so.

PlayStation has genuinely more to play than Xbox than just TLOU, assuming you already have a decent PC.

I didn't say maybe, I bought one day one. Cope and seethe.

Some people aren't constantly online and don't have the time to game so whatever cheapo box that can play FIFA or CoD is all they need.

eh the retroarch builds of PCSX2 and dolphin are leagues worse than the standalone apps, and for PCSX2 especially, it's important to always have the latest nightly build considering how spotty PS2 emulation is compared to gamecube.

>another PCfag/snoy thread seething and obsessing over Xbox

Attached: 1655114252414.jpg (1536x2048, 807.37K)

Hey thats me

Attached: 1653697166018.gif (113x86, 5.94K)

>I wouldn't use a console as an emulation hub but more power to anyone who enjoys doing so.
Fair enough. It's nice as a couch option, and can emulate a lot of PS2 games nicely, as well as Gamecube. I will say I didn't get a Series X just for that, I also play Original Xbox and 360 games on it, since some benefit from higher framerates and resolutions on the Series X.

if you don't already have or not willing to upgrade your PC then get the Xbox.

ps5 already has a jailbreak being prepared for an older update. If the scene is supported as well as ps4 then you can expect to dual boot linux, play all new games with downgrade patches, do online lanplay, access dev menus, mods for games like bloodborne to get boosted framrates, etc

Sony also owns destiny now and has a boner for timed exclusivity so if you dont want to wait a month for expansions or raids to unlock go ps5
Xbox is more like a closed garden emulation machine for retroarch and all xbox consoles.

I already have enough sinks in my house - yours will stay out!
Anyways, today was a good day for Switch and PS5 owners. Fuck console wars.

>ps5 already has a jailbreak being prepared for an older update
yawn then
>If the scene is supported as well as ps4
>implying
no one owns a ps5 and the ones that do are too mindbroken to mod them, either that or they're already too out of date

fuck lmao the scalper scene may save ps5 modding if you think about it

>imagine buying things
>playing videogames in the year of 2000 and 22

I want to get a wireless controller for PC, is the elite controller better than just getting the series x controller?

I'm ok with OS wars
ps4 can boot orbis or linix
switch can boot android, switch, or linux
xbox gets containerized windows
PC gets freeBSD, MacOS, and Linux

gamers should unite against WINDOWS
the OS wars are coming

>no one owns a ps5
i got one at launch and have bought and sold plenty of them.
you're either poor or retarded if you don't have a ps5.

fuck off linux troon, and don't support sony, they allowed other os on ps3 for years then fucking removed it in an update, breaking your access

Wait for the dualsense edge.
rewasd (7$) will let you map the back buttons tokeyboard inputs so its like having a controller with more buttons
it also has gyro