Nonsensical NJPW cameos for 2 years

>nonsensical NJPW cameos for 2 years
>KENTA, Jay, Rocky, Will etc.
>never amount to anything
>PPV announcement crashed by Jay White for some reason
>no dream matches announced for the card, which was the entire point no….?
>Punk/Tanahashi was an actual intended main event
>No Okada/Naito/Omega/Ibushi - the actual people who gave NJPW it’s hottest streak
>mainly guys who already worked in NJPW versus NJPW guys
>Ospreay/Orange Cassidy

holy shit what a fucking disaster

Attached: 1645571324250.jpg (1920x1080, 834.04K)

As an NJPW fan that despises gayew I'm genuinely happy this is shit because it was AEW's onus to make it good, not New Japans.

>no dream matches announced for the card
This was never gonna happen cause dream matches imply top guys of New Japan in a singles match with top guys of AEW, and Gedo isn't jobbing his top guys to trannies. I imagine Tony wouldn't want to job his top trannies to New Jachad talent either.

The card will look much better if Bryan Danielson manages to make it to the ZSJ match. Also, even though based Okada and Naito big leagued the trannies, I imagine they'll still get guys like Takagi in tag matches. Maybe KENTA as well. That is all I ever expected from the PPV, and I'd be happy with that. The card right now does look pretty gay, though.

They should get that tranny yoh to squash their tough as nails i cant handle a beer moxley faggot and fatzo eddie in a 2 v 1

would watch

holy based
Then he should literally shit on them in the ring and call it art

It's hilarious that y'all think Okada won't be there

It's hilarious you're still coping otherwise. This Wednesday is gonna be a tranny massacre.

I am laughing at all you gatekeeping faggots. This pay per view will give you an influx of new viewers and you jamals will once again drive them away with your pretentiousness and general otaku behavior once again limiting new Japan's ability to grow and making it so AEW is the only company that grows again in the United States. Feels so good handing you an olive branch and knowing your just going to tear it down. Go ahead, tell me to have sex you no fun having boring prudes.

At this point I almost respect e drones more. This pay per view was never about exposing AEW to Japan. It was always about trying to get New Japan popular in the US. It was obvious it was always going to fail because New Jachuds are the worst fanbase in wrestling but Tony tried anyway. AEW can and will recover from this, but if this pay per view fails it's simply over for New Japan in the US and major cities. Have fun owning us trannies though you fucking dumbasses.

The last few matches could turn "pretty okay" into "oh shit, nice" imo. But I'm also living in the "Kenny is coming back, I believe it" copezone. My calls to round out the card are

>White vs Omega
>ZSJ vs Daneilson
>Okada vs Cole vs Page
>Buy in: Factory vs Dojo

Didn't read. Have sex.

AEW isn't popular in the US lmao

who's he going to wrestle? luchasaurus?

at the very least they could have done darby vs hiromu. that's a decent dream match which involves a true aew guy, not an ex njpw guy, and darby is a jobber so he will have no problems losing.

Only way Okada will be there is if Tony cut an extra paycheck to Okada to help with the baby

And njpw is? You are fucking delusional.

I checked out when Ospreay already took a clean pin to Trent LOL

>waits til 5 days before to announce him while thousands of tickets sit on scalping sites
Yeah genius booking

>New Jachuds
Popped.
Tony is a shit booker that can't even hype up this PPV properly, but it doesn't even matter, because the only reason why this PPV exists to begin with is cause of the tranny posers indicating to Tony that they're huge New Japan fans on twitter, only for that to become an obvious lie when Tony actually pulled the trigger.
There will be no influx of new viewers. The trannies just want some more toys in their tranny fed. If even the people that literally get signed into AEW get completely forgotten after their shine wears out, why the fuck would the trannies give a shit about toys that don't even stick around?

I'm sure AEW will recover. Meanwhile, New Japan gets a nice pay day and keep doing their thing. It's a win win for the both of us that this shit is gonna flop. Especially for us New Jachads cause you trannies can stop trying to leech from us and using us as pawns in your console war with the drones.

Who said that? I said that AEW isn't popular in the US because it isn't. It's also not popular anywhere else because it's complete fucking shit.

>Do a thing that caters to the hardcores
>tHiS wOn'T bRinG iN nEw CaSuAlS

The cherry on top if you will

Darby VS Desperado in a hardcore match makes much more sense. Darby can even win that one, too. But this is part of the problem. You guys, much like Tony, are booking shit as if it were still 2017 because you haven't watched New Japan since then.

Why the fuck would okada waste his time with gay e w, what is he going to do at the forgotten door? Lose to one of their "pillars" Sammy the rapist Guvera

>that caters to the hardcores
What hardcores, though? The pseudo smarks pretending they know shit didn't even recognize Ospreay's theme.
I'm not talking about casuals. This shit is gonna flop, period.

>popped

Attached: soy.png (535x650, 1.33M)

Cope and seethe. The only reason AEW has failed to grow is they've been trying to help other companies on their way up. No use arguing with you guys though at least the drones are funny.