STOP BODYSHAMING ADAM COLE

Attached: Renee Paquette.jpg (597x316, 51.75K)

Attached: Adam Cole vs Michael Cole.png (648x434, 457.5K)

Lol

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-resize-vAoLq1PD5SVsM-removebg-preview.png (500x500, 203.33K)

Attached: Adam Cole kid.jpg (1072x1204, 147.34K)

>piss on a rope
Such a pristine statement from such a pristine girl. Last month, she didn't even know what BBC meant. Honest!

Bitch has a filthy mouth, perfect for a man known as Tittie Master.

Attached: mH0DMQQ.jpg (640x1136, 188.04K)

Boohoo. Nobody forced you to be a pro wrestler. Go to the gym, no excuses.

Mox needs to put his dumb bitch on a leash

Smarks getting worked harder by the Adam Cole stuff than Carder talker about wrestlers being nerds playing video games. Clearly truck a nerve. Holy shit lmao

She's a false flagging liberal. Most libcucks are. Add in that she's desperate to regain relevancy that she'll add her 2 pennies even when nobody asked the racist bitch.

Attached: renee-young-zombie.jpg (474x474, 34.21K)

kek poor adam everyone's talking about how little he is

>piss up a rope
god i hate the b*itish

I feel so bad for Brit Baker's pussy

Attached: 1654087854200.png (440x760, 163.04K)

>I’m not going to dispute the accusations that Adam Cole should get fit. Instead I’ll use them to further my agenda as I creep closer to the wall.

>Piss up a rope.
Because he sure can't climb one.

What a stupid bitch.

If you are a pro wrestler, then NO SHIT, you are going to be judged on your appearance. I swear, victorias secret models have thicker skin than todays men. Also, with as much money wrestlers make, you would think someone like AC could afford someone to meal prep for him, or at least get a personal trainer.

pic related. Imagine if there was an invasion angle, SEW vs WWE. it would be like the cruiserweights fighting an Army of Batistas.

Attached: 1610335472422.jpg (834x720, 369.65K)

>AEW vs WWE

Silly typo

Honestly, this is good because that means YOU KNOW he’s hearing it. He needs a fucking reality check. He looks like sloppy shit. He doesn’t need to do roids or “get big,” he just needs to have any respectable physique. Just do a recomp. Stay the same size, but stop being a skinny fat piece of shit and look like someone that could defend themselves.

The host of G4 is bigger than Adam AIDS GAY GAY

Attached: ADAM AIDS GAYGAY!!!!!!!.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

NOOOOO YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE INDUSTRY BECAUSE EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY AND YOU CANT DISCRIMINATERINOOOO!!!!!!

They have body dysmorphia from choosing a career where they knew going in they would be judged on their appearance constantly. Who would have fucking thought. Let's just force millions of people to constantly watch fat slobs on TV that are blown up just getting in the ring so we don't hurt their feelings

No shit, it's like when that faggot Lars Sullivan got "anxiety" and couldnt have a match with john cena because he was too shy/scared/gay. Like...people do know what business they are in, right?