VA-11 Hall A

Is it good?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 123.34K)

Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't.

Attached: 1637588149395.jpg (4096x4096, 758.74K)

no.
it's made by weeaboo south americans.

It's okay. The writing and characters are hit and miss but the aesthetic and OST actually do carry it well enough.

for me, it's Stella

Attached: Stella.Hoshii.full.3621661.png (1000x1300, 1.09M)

Not really. It's entirely style over substance.

I bought it expecting a papers please clone and got an visual novel. While the character interactions are fun and relaxing, the "action" in this cyberpunk bartending action game is next to non-existent and ironically detracts from the experience since it gets In the way of the storytelling

Based cat boomer enjoyer

Faggot lesbian gay yuri shit. Kill fags

It's alright, the setting and music are the best part. Plot is kinda weak but the characters are all pretty likable.

Fair. For me, it's her friend.

Attached: 1601101805322.jpg (1920x1280, 355.46K)

What the hell happened to n1rvana? Remember hearing something about the team disagreeing on direction or something but haven't heard anything since.

Attached: 1660089682662458.png (542x508, 96.88K)

i finished it two days ago, i realyl liked it until the ending, it was so abrupt and didn't feel like it ended

Attached: VA-11_Hall_A_BtYoDHXMi6.png (2560x1440, 253.77K)

It tries so hard to be quirky and shocking at times that it’s cringe, like borderlands but not quite as bad. Characters are pretty hot though so it’s ok I guess

Is this edited?

Indefinite hiatus because of dev team drama, it's never gonna happen just let it go.

no

No,she is a prostitute loli bot

Yes
It’s a fun VN with good characters and beautiful OST
story for the protag isn’t that interesting and the gameplay of bar mixing is repetitive but overall very comfy

Didn't the dev troon out?

>is it good?
>yes but story for the protag isn’t that interesting and the gameplay of bar mixing is repetitive
So no.

Yes because the protagonist’ story is the only one going on the whole game
and also yes, a VN’s interactive gameplay mechanics not being perfect means the game is bad
Hey man if you’re so jaded you can’t have fun with games anymore that’s fine, but try to stay out of other peoples way thanks.